lovely vicious.

Request: Can I have a Jack G imagine where we're friends but we have a love/hate relationship and tease each other?

"Jackass Finnegan Gilinsky!"

I shrieked as I puffed a cloud of baby powder off my face. This had to be his work. There could be no other contender. Who else would be so evil as to put baby powder in a hairdryer? Just as I turned towards the door, his stupid face appeared, grinning as if he was just waiting for me to explode.

"You bellowed?" He answered like the little shit he was. I glared, shoving the hairdryer to his chest.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you do this? You know I have a date tonight, and now it's gonna take me an extra hour just to find a new outfit and get this shit out!" I ranted while trying to brush my hair out in desperation. He might have been one of my best and closest friends, but I could seriously pull his guts out right now.

"Hey, chill, Y/N. Damn..." He uttered, although I could see the same amusement in his eyes as he struggled to keep from laughing. He shook his head, emptying what he could from the dryer.

"You're gonna help me fix this." I pointed a stern finger at him. "It's all your fault!" Without really thinking about it, I took a handful of the baby powder in the sink and threw it at him. We both gasped, and I looked at him with wide eyes, my hands flying over my mouth. "Oh my god, I didn't mean to do that, but I'm so not sorry." As soon as I saw his hand reaching for the sink, I took off in a panic of screams and laughter. "You already got me once!"

Long story short, within ten minutes there was baby powder covering everything. Everywhere. I sat with Jack at the bottom of the stairs, puffing air out of my mouth and inducing a cloud of powder around us.

"This is your fault." I muttered, nudging him with my shoulder.

"If you would have just let me get you back, this wouldn't have happened." He shot back, bumping me a tad bit harder. I rose my eyebrows. Was he seriously going to blame me?

"You're the worst person ever."

"Well I do learn from the Devil herself." I pushed my hand to his face before standing up.

"You frustrate me so much!" I groaned while stomping up the stairs. I went back into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, promptly returning to my original plans of getting ready for my date.

After yet another agonizing hour of redoing the process of getting ready, I was finally satisfied with how I looked. My hair was curled, with no traces of baby powder left anywhere, and I had a cute dress on. It wasn't as good as the one I intended to wear earlier, but it had to do. With the utmost carefulness, I cracked the door open and peeked out in case Jack was waiting for another chance to ruin my night. When I saw nothing, I breathed out a sigh of relief and pulled the door open. I stepped out and saw that most of the place had been cleaned. It was surprising that he had done it without me having to ask.

"The Uber's outside; I'm leaving for my date now!" I called while descending the stairs. Jack appeared at the bottom, and I froze on the spot. "Don't you dare pull anything, Gilinsky." He put his hands up in surrender.

"I won't. I'm a one prank per date night kind of guy." He grinned, eliciting a scoff from me. He was so annoying.

"Well have fun cleaning. I'll probably be back sometime around ten."

"Alright. Don't get knocked up." He advised with a laugh just as I was walking out the door.

Once I arrived at the desired location of the Cheesecake Factory, I requested our reservation and was seated. I was a little early, I admit, but I'd rather be there first than later. I looked around in anxiousness, fiddling my fingers in my lap.