Chapter 10

*Slap*

"Ow, what was that for?" Lucas yelps.

"I was just making sure you were being genuine." I reply.

And without any warning, my body takes control and I'm kissing him. It's soft, and sweet, and I never want it to end. We stand there, our lips in sync. He pulls away and I whine, not wanting the kiss to end.

"Sorry. So, does this mean you like me to," he ask, grinning.

I lean forward and kiss him firmly on the mouth.

"Does that answer your question." I reply, raising my eyebrows.

"Not really. I think I need a little more persuading." He says, teasingly.

"I'm sure I can work up something." I purr.

And then I kiss him again. This time with more passion and desperation then before. He kisses my jaw with soft butterfly kisses. I lunge to kiss him again and we fall to the ground. We continue to kiss, not noticing the change of the scenery. Lucas opens his eyes and laughs.

"You've got snow in your hair." He chuckles.

"I'm not the only one with snow in my hair," I retort.

I grab a pile of snow and rub it into his hair. He piles snow into a ball and chucks it at me. It hits me in the leg as I scramble to dodge it.

And the snow war begins. I through a snowball and it hits him in the chest. He throws a snowball and it hits me in the stomach. We continue throwing snowballs, having to much fun to care about the time.

He ditches one at my face and I fall to the ground. I lay unmoving in the snow. Lucas yells my name and runs over to see what's wrong. He kneels beside me placing my head in his lap.

"Gotcha!" I yell and shift into my wolf form.

He shifts to and we chase each other through the forest, howling with the wind. We wrestle each other, nipping each other's legs and rolling in the snow.

When we make it to the edge of the woods, he shifts behind a tree and hands me some clothes. Once we are both dressed, he takes my hand and leads me towards the gazebo.

He sits on the bench and I sit next to him, our hands entwined.

"How come I didn't imprint on you?" I ask.

"Well Aaron has a theory that girls do imprint, it's just not as strong as when males imprint. Females feel only extreme attraction but males, they fall completely for their mate." I replies, smiling at me.

"Well that explains a lot." I admit.

He laughs.

"What do you mean." He asks.

"Well, when we went for that walk yesterday, I really liked you, but I was sad because I thought I hadn't imprinted on you. That we, weren't meant to be together." I answer, shyly.

"We were always meant to be together." He answers, fiercely. "Nothing will ever tear us apart. I promise."

I smile, and he smiles as well.

"So," I ask, "what happens now?"