3

3.
"Want to talk about yourself?" Gerard says while we walk to a table, we sit. i take a deep breath "im Damon... 16... I love your band and other bands... I have problems which are all in my folder...also im a 'British gay lord'..." I say and pass Gerard my folder.

He takes a few mins to read it, he got to the last page... The problems... "Thought so..." Gee says reading the last word. Mikey leans in to hug me and i flinch thinking he was going to slap me and tell me to get over everything, but it was a hug...

"Im not going to hurt you Damon, im just hugging you" mikey says and then hugs me.

Gerard and Mikey make eye contact and nod which really confused me "ill go get the guys" mikey says standing up and leaving

I start panicking and i dont know why, i couldnt breathe properly and i started hitting the table trying to calm down "fuck fuck fuck" i repeat trying to breathe still hitting the table as hard as i could...

"Calm down Damon whats wrong" gerard says calmly coming behind me "dont touch me, you really dont want to right now!" I shout grabbing my head and pulling my hair.

"Please try to calm down, the guys will be here any min okay just try to listen to some music, ill go and tell them to stay out there for about 3 mins okay?" He says softly and i nod.

I pull out my phone and plug my earphones in, i get a sudden feel of rage and almost throw my phone.

I put my earphones in and listen to mcr - dead full blast
~~~~
All the lads come in and i take my earphones out "you okay?" Frank asks "omfg frank!" I shout and hug him, see i have a little crush on Frank...

Yes i am gay, and yes frank is young enough to date me, i am 16 and he is 20... Ive done the maths...

"Aha a yes then" he says and smiles "i think someone likes you frankie" gee says winking and i give him the 'fuck off im trying' look but gee just laughs "your too young anyway Damon" Gee laughs and Frank and I lose our smiles "so who is gonna adopt him as their son?" Frank asks and i hope its not him because i have a crush... Wait adopt!?

"Adopt!? Really!?" I shout almost crying "yeah" frank smiles "so who?" Frank repeats "i will" Gerard says "but i think we could try to adopt you as our brother"...