13

13
~~~~

"Ray hurry up, we're all waiting on you..." Gerard says impatiently. "Yeah hurryyyyyy" I whine and Ray sighs. "I can't wait to go shopping now, frank can I get some new gauges?!" I fanboy "yeah, we can get matching ones if you like. And if your brothers don't mind I want to give you money to get a tattoo"

My heart starts racing.. a tattoo?! Fuck yea. Gerard squirms "yeah but I'm not going to be in the room when you get it done" he says and I smile. "Done" ray Interrupts "THANK FUCK" I yell and everyone laughs.

"To the car!" A hyperactive frank screams running to the door and we all jump in the car. Im next to frank- well I'm practically on him seen as Mikey is taking up all the space. "Mikey??? Please move up, I'm like literally sat on frank lap *cough* not that any of us are complaining *cough*" frank giggles

"Wait what??" Mikey asks confused "nothing" I reply and face palm and he just shrugs.
~~~~~

"Everyone out" Geetard shouts and we all hop out "last one to get primark gets teased first" I whisper in frank's ear and we both run as fast as we can to primark.

I arrive first, shortly after frank arrives. "Well, to the changing rooms we go" I giggle and we make our way to the changing rooms holding hands. I push frank against the wall and start kissing his neck and giving him hickeys as I kiss down it. I place my hands in his back pockets to bring him closer to me. He places his head on mine so we are staring into each others eyes... his are are beautiful. "I love you" I say and he smirks and kisses me

"Hey I'm teasing first" I add and bite his ear, he starts kissing my neck clearly ignoring what I just said. I moan and bite his lip.

"Frank!?, Damon!?" A familiar voice yells from outside of the changing rooms. "Shit...." I whisper "yeah!?" Frank yells back "Mikey collapsed and we need to get him to the hospital now!" Fuck. Me and frank rush out of the changing rooms and towards the exit of the shop with Gerard.

"What's up with him?" I ask Gee as we get to the car "no idea, I think I might know though..." he sighs and we all get in the car and head straight to the hospital.

"Frank? Why have you got bruises on your neck..?" Ray questions and I freeze, oh shit. "Um, honestly I don't know" he adds a fake smile and Ray just nods

~~~~

We walk into the hospital, me carrying Mikey.

We get him to a room with a doctor showing us the way and I place him on the bed, Gerard was the only person aloud in so frank, Ray and I just stood outside waiting patiently.

He comes out crying so we all rush to hug him "it's what I thought." He says still crying "he's been starving himself, he hasn't been eating either. Worst of all are his wrists..."

"Damon wait here" frank says and I nod, they all go in...