14

They come out looking worried, "the doctor said he needs to stay here tonight so Ray and Gee are staying here while we go shopping" frank says "tattoos?" I ask and frank nods so we head out of the building and off to the shops in the car.

~~~~

"What tattoos are you getting?" I look at the sheet and don't seem to see any I like "can I draw one?" I ask and the guy nods so I grab a piece of paper and pencil and draw what I'd like my tattoo to be. We get our tattoos over and done with because we decided to match.

We finish shopping and head to the hospital to pick the guys up and obviously drop flowers and a card off for Mikey.

~~~~

Its now 7pm and we just arrived home. Today was good, apart from the whole Mikey situation. Though I really hope my brother is okay. Me and Frankie have matching tattoos so life is fucking brilliant. "Frank can I talk to you for a second?" I ask and he follows me up the stairs into our room.

"What exactly are we?" I whisper so the band couldn't hear us "we got matching tattoos, I'm pretty sure we're boyfriends" he whispers and giggles. I smile and pull him in for a kiss. "Frank! Damon! Food is ready!" Gee yells "uhg for fuck sake" I moan and frank laughs and we head downstairs for our food. "Im not actually hungry so..." I trace my cuts, this is getting fucking annoying now damon STOP!

"Yes you are... Dee please eat" Frank says "im not hungry" once again I lie and trace my cuts, I seriously don't want to get anymore fat than I already am. "Damon eat your food now. I thought you had gotten out of this habit" Gerard adds "oh shut the fuck up, you wouldn't fucking understand!" I yell and storm off upstairs. Next thing I knew, my knuckles were covered in blood and I was laid on the floor with frank next to me.

"You punched the wall like 5 times and ended up passing out" he sighs and helps me up "oh... right, thanks I guess..." I try stand but my legs were too weak to hold me so I just fell into frank's arms "im going to take you to bed okay?, school tomorrow and you need sleep" frank says lifting me up and taking me to our room

He places me in bed "I'll be back up later, just try sleep" he kisses my head and leaves the room. I don't even remember punching the wall.

~~~~

**Next Day**

"Why do we have to get here so damn early?" I sigh while getting out of the car "because I'm a teacher and teachers need to get here like an hour before students" he replies "im literally the only student here". Frank pats me on the head "just try hide your tattoo, they'll either fine you or give you the money to get it removed" frank says pointing to my wrist (where my tattoo is).

I nod and we walk into school, I walk straight to the bathrooms because I'm not meant to be here at this time.

~~~~

People started arriving so I left the bathrooms. "Oh hey! Dude! You're Gerard and Mikey's brother right!?" Oh shit, I've been spotted "Umh, are you new?" I ask and he nods and shakes my hand "I'm Alex" "I'm Damon i reply.

"I'm like so gay just so you know" he randomly adds "oh aha.. same but I actually have a boyfriend" I blurt out "could you introduce me to your boyfriend?" Alex asks "I can't,  sorry. He's in Australia at the moment.."..