15

"OMG FRANK IERO WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Alex yells as Frank approaches us "keep your voice down, you aren't meant to know me as Frank here, Mr Iero is my name to you" Frank says. "Yeah.. You'll probably have Mr Iero in some of your classes, definately music" I add and Alex fangirls.

"I have a crush on Frank" Alex whispers to me, I grip my fist "bitch back the fuck off" I whisper back and grit my teeth "Damon what's up?" Frank asks and I just shake my head "he's just jealous that I like you more than he likes you because he just can see you as a brother figure but I see you as my husband to be" Alex says in a sort of in love tone.

"Oh.. i actually have a boyfriend who is in... Australia? At the minute" frank says and I facepalm. "yeah, um my boyfriend is travelling with his boyfriend" I add.

"You've both got boyfriends in Australia?? I'd be careful if I was you, them two might hook up behind your backs" me and frank just laugh "they probably will" I reply and Frank nods.

Alex suddenly grabs me by the neck and throws me into the lockers and I fall to the floor "IM NOT DUMB!" he screams and picks me up off the floor by my neck "FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT!" he throws punches at my face without stopping.

"Get off him now!" Frank yells "FUCK OFF FRANK" Alex yells back. Frank couldn't get involved because it's a student fight, he left to get the headteachers help.

Alex throws me back onto the floor and kicks me in my stomach multiple times "FUCK YOU, YOU WORTHLESS LYING PIECE OF SHIT!" As he picks me up by my neck he pulls a knife out of his pocket.

"Dude you're.. a fucking .. psycho!" I manage to yell with the few breaths I can take "YOU WANT TO SEE PSYCHO!? I'LL FUCKING GIVE YOU PSYCHO!" he slashes the knife across my arm causing it to go deep and bleed quite a bit, he did the same with my other arm.

"Alex get off him now!!" The headteacher yells "Frank you're going to have to get him off Damon if he is failing to co-operate"  Frank nods and runs over to us so he could pull alex off me.

The problem is that alex shoved his knife into my chest and when Frank pulled him off, the knife was pulled downwards in my stomach "AH!! THIS FUCKING KILLS!!" I scream and drop to the floor in pain  "someone call an ambulance and the police!" Frank yells and helps me stand.

The headteacher was holding alex back while we waiting for the police and ambulance to arrive.

~~~~

Eventually they arrived and I was taken to hospital, school was shut that full day and everyone was sent home. They should thank me because everyone had beginning year exams.

~~~~

"You alright?" Frank asks walking in the room with a hand full of flowers "yeah, my only issue is that it's going to scar" I respond as he passes me my flowers "you should be able to leave on Monday" he sighs and sits on my bed

"Why'd you sigh? It's not that long so it's good" I ask concerned "I was planning a date tonight and I wanted to spend all saturday and Sunday with you. We were also meant to see Tyler and Josh today" he kisses my head.

"Shit yeah I forgot about that, we could just see them on monday. Also that's extremely adorable Frankie. I love you" I reply and pull him in for a kiss.

"I love you too"