17

MONDAY

We arrive obviously really early and set up the equipment "Gee? can I get a therapist?" I ask "why would you need one?" He questions and I just shake my head "doesn't matter" he nods and I walk off to frank "Uhg babeeee, I just want to go home and cuddleee" I whine and he giggles "maybe when we get home we can do more than just cuddle babe" I smirk and he laughs.

"I like the sound of that" I reply and he nods, "guys it's time to go on!" Mikey yells and we all nod and walk towards the stage after checking the timetable.

"This my mother fucking friends is I'm not okay" Gee says "I promise" frank smirks.

~~~~

That was amazing, though I'm out of breath it was still bloody fantastic. I grab 3 bottles of water and gulp them all down. "Now, time for the meet and greet" frank and I sigh and get it over and done with. Don't get me wrong I do love meeting fans but it's so exhausting.

~~~~
(At home)

Honestly right now I just want to make friends, people might think that just because I'm in a band means I'm so popular right?, in fact no one knows me at school. "You gonna try make friends tomorrow?" Frank nudges me "if I get friends I won't be able to spend my lunch and break with you" I sigh "well as long as your friends don't tell anyone about us we should be fine" he smiles. "If I can actually get friends" I add. He hugs me "there is this one kid called Luke who seems really chill" frank looses his smile slightly.

"No cheating on me okay?" he frowns and looks to his lap. I lift his chin with my finger and look him in the eyes "I would never cheat on you, I love you too much" he smirks and gets closer to my face and bites my lip. "Guys we are going to the shop!" Gerard yells so me and frank pull away from each other. "alright" Frank replies and the door slams behind them.

We take this opportunity to have a bit of fun.. "first one up the stairs teases first" we both run as fast as we can to the stairs pushing each other out of the way. Obviously I get to the stairs first because I'm just amazing. We get in the bedroom and I instantly pin him against the wall, he smirks. I remove his shirt and kiss down his body leaving some hickies as I go.

I bite his lip and start to kiss him but then I get a phone call. Damn it. "Shit" frank mumbles "I'll be a second" I answer and walk out the room. Josh called me "hey what's up?" Confusion in my voice because he never calls me "you might want to pass the phone to Frank" he sounded angry and sad so I did as he said. "Hey, wait... no. Why!? Is he okay??? When did he leave, fucking hell... right okay, tell me when you find out more.. alright bye" that's all I heard, I had no idea what was going on.

Frank looks up at me, "Tyler.. he tried killing himself.." my body felt numb I couldn't speak or move... I kind of just stood in silence trying not to cry... Why? Is it because of me? Did I depress him...?

"Josh Is going to find out why as soon as he's out of hospital." I feel responsible for this.. "how did he try?" "Overdosed" we fell silent again until we heard the door slam. "We are home!!" Gerard yells, I just lay in my bed, curling up and crying. Frank kisses my head and goes downstairs to tell Gerard and the guys what happened.

I decided that sleep was a good idea so I fell asleep in what I was wearing.

*next day* Tuesday

"Babe, get up. We have to get to school" I moan and grip my head in my hands "my head fucking hurts" he kisses my head and I sit up. He looked fresh "you showered without me :("  he giggles "you was asleep, maybe tonight?" I nod and drag myself out of bed "is Tyler okay??" Frank lost his smile.. "um.. not the best but he might live.."