Chapter 5

Aphmau POV

I wake up to Cadenza and Barney arguing in the mind link, giving me a headache.

"Can you guys shut up? Somebody is trying to sleep here." I shout through the link, making the two go silent. "Thank you! Why are you two arguing anyway?" I look at the digital clock in the desk next to me to see that it is 6:04 am. I groan.

"Barney rolled over the boarder line while I was asleep." Cadenza says, making me smack my hand over my face.

"I told you it was an accident! I was asleep. I can't control what I do in my sleep!" I cut Cadenza off before she could say anything else.

"You guys have only met for ONE day and you are already arguing. What is wrong with you? Cadenza why does it matter to you that he crossed over this line in his sleep? You guys are sharing a cell and I'm saving you soon. And Barney, since when have you started acting like a child? Both of you apologise now so I can get ready to come save you." I scold them both while getting out of bed. I decide to leave Katelyn for a while.

"Sorry." They both mumble to each other.

"Good now stay out of the link. I need to concentrate on plans. See you guys soon." I cut off the link before going into the bathroom. I quickly take a shower and brush my teeth before putting my hair into a high ponytail. I walk out if the bathroom to see Katelyn just getting out of bed.

"Morning Jess. Why are you up early?" She asks me, taking a set of clothes from her backpack before standing up.

"Morning. I was woken up by Cadenza and Barney arguing." I sigh.

"At least we are saving them today so that won't happen again. Now go wake Jerome up while I take a shower. He is still on the couch." She informs me before walking into the shower. I walk over the couch to see Jerome hanging off of it.

"Jerome. Wake up. I'm hungry." I shake him. He mumbles before trying to turn but instead, falls off of the couch. He sits up and rubs his arm that he landed on.

"Ouch." He mumbles before standing up, me pulling him up.

"Morning. Now make me food. I'm gonna go wake up Mitch." I say before walking into Mitch's room. I see him sleeping on a queen sized bed so I run and jump on him before getting off if the bed to shake him awake.

"Go away Jerome." He mumbles.

"It's not Jerome." I say. He quickly sits up straight, looking over at me. "Morning sunshine. Jerome is making food so get ready. I walk out if the room and back into my room to see some pancakes on the table with Katelyn and Jerome sitting, eating them.

"Food is ready." Katelyn says. I run and sit next to her, taking a plate of pancakes. Mitch comes in next and he sits next to Jerome, taking the last plate of pancakes.

"So what are we doing today?" Jerome asks. I forgot he doesn't know since he was either out of the room or asleep.

"Well me and Katelyn are going to go and save the leaders of the army while you and Mitch stay here." I tell him.

"What! No, we are coming with you. It's not safe to go alone!" Mitch exclaimed. I just shake my head.

"I need you both to stay here. Gawkins are two strong for you right now. Leave the superhero to handle this." I say, finishing up my pancakes.

"But-" Mitch starts but I cut him off.

"The decision is final." I say before standing up with Katelyn. "We will be going to save them. We will be back later. Stay in a safe area so I can teleport to you if needed." I tell them before walking out of the room. I put my suit on and send out my hover board, Katelyn does the same but obviously not the suit. We both get on the hover boards before speeding out of the building.

"So what's the plan?" Katelyn asks.

"Well we go to Loki's base and take a water breathing potion that I totally did not steal from Mitch before jumping in the lake and killing the Gawkins. Since Loki is dead, the number of Gawkins should be limited since Loki cannot make anymore while he is dead. Then we teleport to Mitch once we have the guys. We will take a few each with Cadenza so you will teleport to me after I'm with Mitch. The squids shouldn't be their since they are still in hiding, protecting the crystal to Loki's immortality. If there is any problems, we teleport away or to each other and try again the next day." I go over the plan to her.

"Right." She replies. Soon, we reach the mountain to see Kala wandering around the area, looking for something.

"Cadenza! Where are you!" She shouts. That something would be someone then. Me and Katelyn jump off of the hover boards but me being clumsy, I step on a stick. Kala turns to me and runs up to me, holding her claws at my neck. "Who are- wait Jess? What are you doing here?" She asks her claws from my neck. I sigh in relief.

"I'm here to save Cadenza and a few friends." I tell her. It's no use trying to hide it from her.

"Why would you have to save her?" I quickly tell her about how she was captured. "Well count me in on this." She says. I nod and explain the plan to her.

"Any questions?" I ask.

"There is a problem. I teleported already today to get here." She looks down while saying this.

"That's okay. I can teleport you as well. Does anybody else know you are out here?" I ask. I don't need anybody else in on the sky army problems.

"Just Alex." She replies. I nod.

"Let's go save them then."