Chapter 21

Aphmau POV

Right now, I am packing some more food into my storage unit secretly as nobody is here before going upstairs to get changed into my vest and shorts. I also bring a mini-fan. Right now, everybody is in the living room waiting for the other group to come back while they talk. I decided that I would go help them. But the conversation didn't go to planned.

Flashback

"I think I should go and help the other group so they come quicker." I say the the group. They instantly turn to me.

"No Jess. You are still injured and don't think I haven't seen you sneezing and going slower than usual! I knew we shouldn't have let you sleep outside because now you are getting sick." Max says, instantly turning down my offer.

"But-" I start to say but he cuts me off by throwing me over his shoulder.

"Nope! You are going to bed!" He says before throwing me on his bed since it wasn't far from the room they were in and it's also the warmest because of his fire. "We are just in the other room if you need us and don't try to leave. I will come find you if you even step out of this room." He glares. Wow. Overprotective much?

"Fine!" He smiles at me before putting the covers on me.

"Good."

Flashback over

That is what happened and yet, I'm still going. So I'm borrowing Max's food and taking my set of clothes out of my storage. I have already wrote a note and put it on a pillow before shoving the pillow under the covers. Let them believe for as long as they can because right now, I'm going to help the other group. I teleport to Sky who doesn't notice that I'm here. Nobody does.

"How long do we have left?" He asks, turning to me. I put my hands up in defence.

"Don't ask me! I just got here." Sky shrugs before turning back to the front. He suddenly stops and turns his head towards me so fast that I didn't even see it. He has wide eyes.

"Jess! What are you doing here? You're meant to be with the other group." He says, wiping sweat from his forehead. The rest of the group stops and stares at me.

"Our group finished yesterday. I decided to come and help. Just don't tell Max." I say.

"Let me guess." Jin says. "You wanted to come and help us but Max forbid you to come since you are either sick or injured and he tried to lock you in his room." Everybody but me started at him.

"Exactly!" I shout.

"Well then... I will arrange your funeral. Purple Roses?" Jin says, making me turn horrified. "Just kidding." That doesn't help me with my thoughts about when we get back.

"L-let's just go." We continue walking. Soon, we see a big... Parkour. The parkour goes up and up and up until it reaches a building. I guess the only way to get up is parkour. Well, for them anyway. "Well I don't know about you guys but me and Cadenza can fly." I take out my hover board and jump on it before flying up into the air above them. Cadenza puts on her ring and does the same. "Axioms amigos!" I fly up to the door and knock on it. Ty answers it.

"Hello? Can I help you?" He asks.

"Yes you can actually. May I come in?" He gives me a questioning look but let's me in anyway. Cadenza is staying to support the guys.

"May I ask who you are?" Ty asks, offering me a seat. I take it.

"My name is Jessica Aphmau Odisin. Nice to see you." I say to him. His eyes widen a bit before going back to normal.

"That's nice. I'm known as De-" he starts but I cut him off.

"DeadLox. Parkour genius of the sky army." I smile at him.

"You know your things. So what do you want?" He asks me. I guess he either forgot me or doesn't believe me. I guess it has been a few years.

"Well me and the other leaders of the sky army are reforming the sky army." I explain.

"And how should I believe you?" He looks at me suspiciously.

"Turn on your cameras to your parkour. I know they are there." He nods before turning of the screen that's next to us. We look to see Sky and Barney both fall off the parkour and start to rage as they teleport back to the the checkpoint. Alex is just calmly jumping up the parkour.

"Wait... Is that Sky?" He asks. I nod. "So you really are Jess?" I nod again.

"Long time no see, huh?"  We both smile at each other.

"We need to seriously catch up don't we? Well first, you could tell me what happened when you disappeared." He says. He pours me some tea and we both discuss our lives while laughing at the fails of the parkouring people. Soon, we finish talking and are just watching the guys fail. "Should I teleport them up?" He asks. It's getting late now and they are only half way up.

"Probably. We need to get back to the house where we are staying as quick as we can do we can send out more groups to search for the other recruits. I was originally in the other group but we came back yesterday so I thought I should assist this group. Good thing I did as well. They would have never made it up here." Ty laughs before going over to a lever, teleporting all of the group into a glass room. They walk out of the door before collapsing out of exhaustion. I burst out laughing, spitting my tea out on accident, but I don't care. It's too funny!

"You have just been here sipping tea when you could have teleported us here earlier!?" Sky glares at me. I don't stop laughing though. "I'm going to kill you!" He stands up and runs after me but I run out of the front door before he could get me and jump off of the platform. I land on the ground perfectly fine. Sky holds up my hover board before smirking and shutting the door. Noooooo! Just kidding. I seeing a jump boost and swiftness potion that was lying in my storage before doing the parkour in a minute. I knock on the door. Sky answers it and looks at me with his mouth wide open.

"Time to go do parkour." I smile innocently at him before running him back to the last spot he was at. I run back up to the door and wave. "No mercy!" I shout before shutting the door and sitting back down, putting my hover board in my storage.

"Where's sky?" Jin asks. I point at the screen to see him jumping up the parkour before yawning.

"He made me do the whole parkour by myself. I think he can do it as well." I turn to the screen to see sky shouting something. I use my super hearing to listen.

"I'm sorry Jess! Can I please come back up?!" He shouts. I turn on the speaker.

"Promise not to do anything stupid again?" I see him nod so I teleport him up. He comes up to me and hugs me.

"I'm sowwy Jess! I'm sowwy!" I just pay his back.

"It's alright. For now, let's go back to the house is Ty wants to come." I turn to see him nod. "Okay. As soon as he is packed, we will go." He runs upstairs and comes down a few minutes later with a suitcase. I put it in my storage. "Okay! Let's teleport to Mitch." I grab onto Ty before teleporting and landing on Mitch. I jump off of him before everybody else teleports.

"Why does everybody teleport to me!"  He shouts. I just burst out laughing, helping him from the pile. "Oh Jess! Max was looking for you." At that I gulp.

"Hide me!" I shout before jumping under his bed.

"Jess!" Suddenly, the door slams open. I can see Max standing there with fire in his eyes. Literally. "Where is she!?" He shouts. Barney points under the bed. Yes Jin, I would like purple roses at my funeral.