Chapter 10

Aphmau POV

"Are you going to leave your family to save the world or will you stay with them and protect them from any harm?" I question them. They just stare at me. "That's what I tho-"

"I will join you." Cadenza cuts me off. I look over at her with a questioning look. "If it means saving the world and protecting my family, I will keep away from them." She walks over to me.

"Thank you." I hug her. She hugs me back. I look over to the other two.

"I.. I don't know. I love Sly but I don't want him to worry about me. I want to save the world but I don't know if I can cut off my connections with him." Kala says. I walk over to her and hug her.

"You don't need to worry about the squids. You can go back to him. If I ever need your help, I can always just mind link you. We can always kill the squids. We have done it before." I give her a reassuring smile.

"I think I will stay with Sly. I can at least protect them if they are attacked. I will mind link you if they are harmed." She assures me. I smile before turning to Alex.

"What do you want to do?" I ask him.

"I will join the Sky army. We only need Kala to protect the few. It would be useless if I went with her to help if we can't kill them." I nod before hugging him.

"It's sorted. We will all take Kala to the few and tell them that Cadenza and Alex will be coming on 'holiday' with us. Kala, whatever you do, you must not tell anybody about what you have heard here. Just act like we are just having a fun holiday." She nods. "Now hold onto Kala and she can teleport us to the few." All of the superheroes hold onto Kala. I turn to everybody else. "We will be back in a bit. Katelyn it would be best if you get to know them." She nods and Kala teleports us.

"Well let's go into the discussion room." Alex says. We all nod before walking into the hall. Everybody is their, including Travis and Laurence with Boomy. Boomy turns and sees me, sneaking away from the superheroes who have not noticed us yet. I pick him up and rub his head.

"Where do you think they are? Kala went to search for Cadenza who went missing and Alex followed is what I'm getting. Where do you think they could be?" Laurence says.

"Maybe Loki wasn't killed like Jess said." Sly replies to him.

"Don't worry, he was killed." I sit down next to Castor and put my head on his shoulder.

"Jess! Why are you here and where's Katelyn?" Steven asks.

"Katelyn is back at our hotel. I just came back to get Boomy." I pat Boomys head. "Oh and Kala, Cadenza and Alex are behind you." As soon as I said that, Kala shouts Boo from behind Sly, making him jump.

"Kala! Where were you guys?" He shouts before hugging Kala. I secretly get my phone out and take a picture before putting it away. Everybody but the couple are holding in their laughter.

"What's so funny guys?" Kala asks before looking over to me. In wearing an innocent smile.

"No worries dear Kala." She gives me a really confused look. "Anyway! Cadenza and Alex have something to say." I turn every bodies attention to them.

"What's up sis?" Laurence asks.

"Well we are both joining Jess and Katelyn on her holiday. She invited us and we said yes. So now we are going on holiday." She explains before squealing to keep up the holiday act.

"Well that's nice! You guys have fun and stay safe." Laurence says, going to hug his sister.

"We will." Alex and Cadenza both say at the same time.

"Well we should go now. We will see you in about a year." I tell them before standing up and hugging everybody. As soon as we say are goodbyes, I tell Cadenza and Alex to hold onto me. I teleport us to Katelyn but as soon as I'm about to teleport us to them, I see a flash of purple grab onto me, not giving me enough time to stop. I land on Katelyn.

"What the!" She shouts and shoves me off of her.

"Ouch!" I stand up and look for the only purple wearing person I know who works with the few. As soon as I see him, I grab his ear and drag him out of the room.

"Owwww!" He cries as I drag him.

"What are you doing here!" Boomy jumps out of the hood of my jacket.

"I knew you were lying about this holiday. I want the actual reason of this trip." He gets into his serious mode.

"You know me so well. Sometimes a little too much." I sigh. He gives me a look. "Fine I will explain!" I spend a while explaining to him the actual reason of this trip, Boomy falling asleep  in my hood.

"Well that's... Wow." Is all he says. I nod.

"The guys you saw in the room with Katelyn are my childhood friends. Let's go meet them!"