Chapter 6

Aphmau POV

I lean against the wall of the mountain and look around to the doorway to see that there is no Gawkin in sight. I motion to the girls that the coast is clear before walking through the door. I lead the girls to the throne room, still watching out for any Gawkins. Soon, we reach it.

"Why are we in here?" Kala asks. I quickly shush her, watching the Gawkins coming from the lake. I motion them to attack and quietly count down before running out at them and quietly killing them, watching them fade away.

"Kala, Katelyn, drink these potions. We are going for a swim." I toss them both potions and watch them drink it before drinking my own potion. I throw my potion bag back on my back before diving into the lake. My suit gives me night vision so I grab Katelyns hand and drag her down towards the bottom of the lake, trying to look for a cave or anything similar, such as a light source. Kala pokes me before pointing to a am cave with light coming out of it. The problem is that the cave also has many Gawkins guarding the entrance.

"You girls distract the Gawkins and I will swim in and help everybody out of their cell. Whatever they are feeding them is giving them water breathing so they should be fine. When your button turns green, teleport to me with Kala. Just lead the Gawkins far away. As soon as you have teleported, I will teleport everybody to Mitch and Jerome." I tell them the plan again. I know I already told Katelyn but Kala didn't know.

"Who is Mitch and Jerome ?" Kala asks.

"I will explain later. For now just go distract the Gawkins." I give Kala Katelyns hand and they both swim to the Gawkins, making about 50 come out and chase them away. I swim into the cave and kill any of the Gawkins that have stayed to guard the prisoners. Soon, I reach the dungeon and swim down the stairs, taking the keys off if the wall along the way.

"Who's there?" I hear sky ask. I swim up to them and unlock their cell before turning and unlocking Jin's cell.

"Jess! Barney wasn't crazy after all." Ross says before hugging me. Everybody else hugs me before letting go. I give permission for Katelyn to teleport and soon, both of the girls are here. I then motion for everybody to hold hands and after they do, I put on my lady Thor suit and concentrate on Mitch, teleporting us there. Soon, u can feel the ground and I let go of everybody and put my suit away before falling onto Mitch from exhaustion. He quickly catches me.

"Wow. Are you okay Jess?" He asks me, picking me up bridal style after figuring out that u don't have enough energy to stand on my own. I just nod to reply to his question.

"It takes a lot out of a superhero to teleport a while group of people. Even the goddess of thunder." Kala explains. I just let myself fall into the darkness, ignoring what everybody else is saying.

Katelyn POV

Jess falls asleep in Mitch's arms so I take her and quickly put her on the couch, resting her head on my lap before turning to the others.

"So who are you guys anyway? I know your names but I don't know who is who." I ask, turning to the guys who were in the cell for 5 years.

"Well I'm sky. The leader of the sky army and these are the co-leaders." Sky says, pointing to everybody else that we saved and Jess. He is wearing sunglasses.

"I'ms Barneys and I'm part dinosaur." The guy with the eyepatch says.

"I'm Ross and I'm part narwhal and part squirrel." The guy with the grey hoodie says.

"I'm Max and I would advise that you don't make me mad." The guy with the Z necklace says.

"In Jin. I'm the only smart one of this group." The guy with the purple and white jacket says. "And who are you two? We met Cadenza yesterday." He asks me and Kala.

"Well these two don't know who I am. Hi, my name is Cadenza and I'm a good friend of Jessica." Cadenza introduces herself to Mitch and Jerome.

"I'm Mitch and this is Jerome. We are the kings of the hunger games and Jerome is part Baka." Mitch introduces them both.

"I'm Kala and in also a good friend of Jess. We met when I was teleported into the island where she and a few others where." Kala explains.

"And I'm Katelyn. Like Max, don't make me mad and we won't have a problem. My weapon are these gloves that Jess gave me for my birthday." I release my claws and punch the air a few times to show my fire, making sure I don't wake Jess up.

"Now that introductions are done, what do we do now?" Jerome asks.

"Well why was Jess going to save you guys? How does she know you?" Kala asks.

"We created the Sky Army together to kill all of the evil squids. When we succeeded, she disappeared before our eyes. We went to search but after a year, we were kidnapped by them things. Gawkin was it?" Sky explains. I nod.

"That's why when she is alone, she is always on the computer trying to find something? I always thought she was trying to find more Uru ore. I didn't know that she knew who you guys where." Kala says. The sky army look at her confused.

"Why wouldn't she know who any of us were? We have known each other since we were little." Ross asks.

"Because everybody who is teleported onto that island has no memory of the past. Nothing to remind them. Nothing to even give hints." Kala explains. All of our eyes widen. "She shouldn't have been able to remember who any of you were. She was meant to just do her job as the goddess of thunder and protect the world."

"Wait so none of the few know about their past lives?" Cadenza asks. Kala just shakes her head. "What about you and Castor? You were teleported onto that island later than everybody else. Shouldn't it be different for you?"

"I don't know anything before I became wolverine. Not anything since before I created the suit I am wearing at this moment. If Jess knows how to get her memories back then I need to know." She wipes the tear falling from her eye.

"I never got my memories back. I just never forgot."