TEXAN LOVE (Lucas FriarXViolet Greenwood

Hello, my name is Violet Greenwood. I'm from Corpus Christi, Texas. When I was five years old, my parents took me to a rodeo. I saw kids my age riding sheep. This poor little boy rode Judy and only stayed on for two seconds. After the show, I told Ma and Pa that I needed to use the restroom. Really, all I wanted was to go see that poor boy and tell him everything would be okay. When I walked over, I saw this man in a beard walking over to the boy's grandpa. He had a daughter that also looked my age. She was small and had curly blonde hair.

"So, Friar," The man began.

 Wait Friar?!? He's only the toughest buck in town!

 "Saw your boy lost today," He continued.

 "Yeah, I know. But I have a feeling Lucas will make up for it later," 

 "Would you consider an arranged marriage between my lovely daughter Maya and your handsome son Lucas?" 

 "Give me a reason,"

"Well, by the looks of it, your son is gonna be a man very soon. And he'll need a wife. And my daughter will need a husband,"

"Deal."

~~~Time skip to Violet's first day of school~~~~~~

"You'll do good, darlin,'" Pa said.

"Thanks, Pa," I said.

They dropped me off. I was six years old and it had been a year since I went to that rodeo. I went out to the farm earlier that day and told the animals bye. 

"Bye Greasy-Sae," I told my pig.

 I was in the kindergarten. Yay! I guess. If you call torment and public embarrassment fun.Me and that boy were at least friends. Oops sorry I mean Lucas. It got so bad, my mom had to get a job in New York.

~~~~~~Time skip to 6th grade~~~~~~~~~~

I'm 13 years old. I know, I know, it's an unusual age for a 6th grader but I failed. In Texas, bullying was such a distraction that I failed the 4th grade. I came to NYC for a better chance at life.

~~~Time skip to first day of school~~~

"Bye Violet! Have a good day!" Ma said.

"Bye ma! Bye pa!" I said. 

Pa wasn't as active now a days. He says he's fine but I worry. I went to school and got my schedule. Math, History, PE, Choir, Game Design, Tech apps, Science, and English. Great, I had to start off with Math and History. Ugh, I HATE those two! The bell rang. Shoot! Gotta get to class! But where do I go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~At School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked around forever. I found room 4108 and it was math. After that I went to room 4110. I saw all the kids sitting down in their seats. But, where's the teacher? As if destiny answered my question, some man with curly hair came in. He stopped and looked at me.

 "Um. Hello! I am Mr.Matthews. May I see your schedule?" The teacher asked.

 I gave him my schedule and he said, "Yep. One of my students all right. Are you new around here?"

"Um, yes sir," 

"Well would you mind telling us a little bit about your self?"

"S-sure. My name is Violet Greenwood and I'm from Corpus Christi Texas. Although, for half of my life I lived in Austin,"

This one boy's mouth just fell open.

"Why, Mr.Friar, would you happen to know this girl?" Mr. Matthews asked.

"No sir. I don't," The boy answered.

"Pardon me for asking; but how would he know me?" I asked.

"Well, he is also from Texas. Grew up in Austin,"

We all just stood silent.

"Um Ms. Greenwood, would you mind sitting behind Mr. Friar? " Mr. Matthews asked. 

"Yes sir," I answered.

I sat behind him.

"Hi I'm Lucas," The boy said.

"Violet," I said. We shook hands.

"I'm Farkle," The boy next to me said. 

"I'm Riley, and this is my best friend Maya," The girl in front of 'Farkle' said.

I just had a feeling we were all gonna be great friends.