"When Life Gives You Lemons, Squeeze the Life Out Of Them."

"V-Violet!" Maya screamed.

"Get out of my house, Maya!" I replied. Maya ran out the door in fear.

"Violet! What happened? I heard you scream," Her mom said.

"Mama it's happening again..."

"Oh my goodness. Honey get in the car,"

"Yes mom. I'm so sorry,"

"It's not your fault,"

                             *****

"Violet Greenwood," the nurse called.

My mom and I rose out of our  seats, and followed the nurse. She led us to a room that said Psychiatrist. Mom  hugged me, as I walked into the room. Mrs. Ortiz was sitting in her chair, ready for me.

"Violet? I didn't expect to see you again," She said.

"Neither did I," I replied.

"Tell me; what's wrong?"

"I have a boyfriend named Lucas. My so called 'friends', Riley and Maya, signed him up to ride a bull, Tombstone, no less. Anyway, he got really hurt, and doesn't remember me. Before I went to school in New York, Lucas was in love with Maya. Well, he's lost all memory prior to me. Therefore, he thinks he's in love with Maya, and kissed her. And above all that, my father has past away from cancer, and Lucas was like a tie because my dad blessed our relationship and gave Lucas his blessing on his death bed,"

Mrs. Ortiz was taking notes.

"So, have there been any physical side effects to your problems such as self harm, rage, bi-polar emotions, or suicidal thoughts?" She asked.

I sat in utter silence, unable to determine what I should say. I considered each side effect carefully.n Suicidal thoughts? No, not really.
Bi-polar emotions? No. Rage? Yes.
Self harm? Yes. When I clutched the knife.

"Violet, you can tell me what it is. I am more than just your Psychiatrist, I'm also your friend, and I care about you,"

"I have experienced Rage and Self harm,"

"Ok. Given your diagnosis, was the self harm intentional or an accident?"

"An accident,"

"Now, tell me how and when you accidentally caused yourself harm,"

"Maya was in my house, trying to make me feel better about Lucas. What she didn't know was that Lucas didn't remember me. Well, I had just witnessed her kissing him, and she tries to say it wasn't her fault. Well, I threw a throwing knife at the wall, then clutched another one, and bled,"

"Ok, Ms. Greenwood. Well, I'm going  to give you pills, and let you go,"

"Ok. Thank you, Mrs. Ortiz,"

"You're very welcome, Violet,"

I took the pills and went back to my mom. She took me home. The pills Mrs. Ortiz gave me were to help me control a mental illness I was diagnosed with a long time ago. When we got home, I took a pill. Every time I got pills for my 'disease', Mama was instructed to hide them from me. We kept up good on that.

Mrs. Ortiz said that she thought that it would be best if I didn't go to school, but I protested. She also gave me a diary to write in.

Dear Diary,
I saw Mrs. Ortiz today. Lucas is in the hospital because of Maya Hart. I want to get back at her...