Prologue: 5 Years Ago

Bianca's POV

It was my thirteenth birthday and I just shifted into my cat form. Which a black panther with grey eyes. My uncle was with me in his mountain cat form teaching me how to hunt. I wasn't really paying attention and was climbing a tree.

You see my new panther 'Eva' is basically cub who wants to play. She is very smart, strong, and fast. But this was the first time she has been in control and seen herself. My Uncle Dave gave me a growl and I jumped down from the tree I climbed.

Uncle Dave is my instructor and protector when my parents or one of my older brothers aren't around. Yes I have brothers, 4 in fact 2 older and 2 my age. My two older brothers were teaching my other two brothers how to fight.

When we got home an hour later we shifted into our human forms and we still keep our clothes when we shift. So we walked inside to see my parents in the lounge looking serious. Mum asked me to take a seat and I sat across from her and Dad. Uncle Dave stood behind me.

"Bianca you how females leave the pride when they are old enough to mate?" my Mum asked me calmly. I nodded and she continued saying "well you are old enough now. So you are going to leave with your Uncle and travel the world. He will protect you until you find your mate" she was in tears by the end and so was I.

"I understand, do my brothers know?" I asked Dad as my Mum hugged me.

"Yes, Simon and Mike are keeping the other two company. Your Mum has packed your things and you have to leave tomorrow. Don't worry your Uncle will protect you" Dad told me as he joined in the hug. My brothers ran into the room joining the family hug.

They told me they'd miss and for me to call once every day. I agreed and we had a last family dinner. Before all falling asleep in the lounge room. The next day I'd be leaving Adelaide and I probably won't be back until I find my mate.

Liam's POV

I was showing my little sister Emily how to fly after her first shift. We are dragon shifters and shift on our 15th birthday. Unlike most other shifters that shift between the ages 10-13. I watched her blue wings beat softly in the calm breeze.

When she got tired we landed and shifted back into our human forms. Unlike other shifters our clothes are ripped if we shift with them on. So I brought us each a spare change of clothes. "I wish I was a grey dragon like you" my little sister told me.

"No you don't makes me look old" I told her and we laughed. We got home and Mum gave us dinner. It snowing outside so we sat by the fire our Dad made. It was the middle of in Wales at the moment.

After dinner I went with my Dad to his office to talk about the flock. "Son, you are now old enough to find your mate. You can still take over the flock at eighteen. But both you and the flock will be stronger when you find your queen" he told me.

"I know father but I haven't had any signs of being close to finding my mate. But a few days I felt something awaken and I think my mate just shifted. There is something pulling me telling me to go to Australia" I told him.

"Very will son you will leave in a few days after you finish training Emily to control her dragon. Take as long as you need for your search and Derek will go with you" he said placing a hand on my shoulder. Derek was my future second in command and captain of the guard. I nodded ,y head silently and went upstairs to sleep. I was excited about going to find my mate soon and so was my dragon 'Pyro'.

A/N

Picture of Bianca's Uncle Dave in his cat form above, the next to chapters will be descriptions of both Liam and Bianca