Going Home

Bianca's POV

We (Liam, Krysta, her parents, Sammie, Alisha, Zach, James, Uncle Dave and I) were on a plane heading to Adelaide I wanted Liam to met my family. Both Alisha and Krysta felt the same way with their mates.

Krysta loved her present and wouldn't stop thanking me for the drawing. Juniper and Buster had to stay behind. But we would be returning in a week anyway after I was packed and Liam had met my family.

My Mum has already been packing my stuff since I told her about finding my mate in Wales two weeks ago. She was excited to met him, whereas my brothers and Dad were no don't planing on their speeches. I was tired so I ended up falling asleep on Liam's shoulder a few hours after we took off.

"Wake up Bianca we are landing soon" Liam told me gently as he kissed my forehead softly. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up right. The others were all awake and doing their seat belts. Liam did mine for me as I gave him a small smile.

"My parents and Uncle's family should be meeting us at the airport" I told Liam. Uncle Dave nodded agreeing with what I said. Alisha and Sammie's parents were picking them up at the airport. Krysta and James were going with her parents to their place when we landed.

When we got off the plan and had collected our luggage I spotted my parents in the crowd. "Mum, Dad!" I yelled running to them leaving my suitcase with Liam. I hugged them tightly as they hugged me back. I then greeted my Aunt Jewel and my cousins along with my cousins two little girls.

Alisha and Sammie found their parents they said their goodbyes as they left with Zach following Alisha. Krysta and James said their goodbyes before following Krysta's parents to their car. I said goodbye to my Uncle Dave as he left with his family.

Then Liam and I followed my parents to my Dad's four wheel drive. We went home in silence but I told Mum about how both Alisha and Krysta met their mates. She laughed when I told her how Krysta met hers by accidentally knocking him over.

My brothers were waiting outside when we got home and they pulled me into a group hug. Liam got his and my suit case as Mum got my travel bag & he had his. We all went inside after I had put my stuff in my room which was full of packed boxes. I went into the lounge to see my brothers and Dad had ganged up on Liam telling him to treat me right.

Liam sent me a pleading look but I shook my head smiling before going into the kitchen. "I know you'll only be here for a week, but will you spend Christmas here?" my Mum asked. I told her we would there was no way I was missing out on our traditional family Christmas. It was the only time we all got together as a whole family/pride.

Even though I had a new home waiting for me in Wales, Adelaide will always be my first home. Dad came in and told me how we were going to his mum's house for dinner. So that her and the rest of my Dad's side of the family could met Liam.

Mum told me the plans for the week and how her family were going to come here on separate days to met Liam. When Liam heard how big my family was he appeared nervous until I pecked his cheek. We got ready and headed to my Grandma's place for a three course dinner.

A/N

Bianca's Dad's car above colour on external link only a little darker