Wales and Mate?

Bianca's POV

My Uncle Dave and I have been in Wales for three months now and I start my new job today. I am a part time vet nurse at the local vet clinic. We are renting a two story, three bedroom, two bathroom house in the suburbs. My Uncle worked as a couch for the local soccer team.

We don't have to work, but it keeps us busy. I got my degree in Vet Nursing last week and already sent out my resume. I got a reply and did work experience a trail period for three days. I contacted my friends and Mum to tell them I got the job.

Both the dragon flock and wolf pack are fine with us staying here in the neutral territory between their lands. Though I had a run in with the wolf pack and didn't make a good first impression. I accidentally hunted on their land the Alpha was understanding though, and let me off with a warning not to enter their land again without permission.

The king and queen of the dragon flock were even more understanding. They let me work in their territory and explore their hills.  But they wanted me to meet their son when he returned as he will be the next king when he finds his mate. And he may not like having a panther run freely in his territory.

"Uncle I'm heading off to work, I'll see you afterwards" I say as I walk out the door. He told me to be safe and careful that he'd call me during my lunch break. When I got to work I was greeted by my supervisor Sarah. She is a very nice person and we became friends.

"On time as usual, can you go check on the German Shepherd out back?" she asked me. I nodded and put my things in my locker. When I got to where we kept the in-patient animals I saw the German Shepherd awake. I checked his chart and saw he was all better and could return to his owner.

I went and found Sarah in her office doing some paper work. "Buster is all better and I believe he is ready to go home" I told her. She agreed saying she'd call the owner and asked me to check the shelves.

As I checked the shelves I noticed we were running low on some things. I wrote them down and went to see our stock at back. I restocked the shelves and wrote down an order to our supplier. I gave it to Sarah and went on my lunch break deciding to go to Subway.

As I was walking back from my break I smelt a wonderful scent of smoke and chocolate. Eva was going crazy saying the same word over and over again 'mate". When I looked I saw a pair of hypnotizing turquoise eyes staring into my hazel ones. "Mate" the person growled pulling me into his chest smelling my hair.

I heard a dog barking happily and saw Sarah looking at me happily. While a guy with dirty blonde hair looked confused. I smiled softly as I hugged my mate back.

A/N

picture of Bianca and her Uncle's rented house above