Past Heart Ache

Bianca's POV

I pushed the guy away and turned to Sarah asking "what did you say before? I was distracted". She giggled at that as the blonde haired guy wrapped his arms around her waist. Buster was wagging his tail happily as the guy that hugged me patted him.

"I said my mate and his best friend just got back into town. I was wandering if you could be in charge of the clinic until Bob arrives in an hour." She told me and I remember her telling me about her mate Derek. He was traveling with his best friend who is the future king of the flock. As searched for his mate in both Australia and North America.

That is when I released I was mated to the future king of the biggest flock in the world. I turned to look at him and he looked familiar for some reason. "What's your name and do you have younger sister?" I asked.

"My name's Liam Edwards and yeah I have a little sister called Emily. How did you know that?" he asked me. That's when I punched him in the face. The other two gasped as he held his left cheek in mild pain.

"That's for leaving me eight years ago and never calling me back. I bet you aren't even 19 right now are you?" I growled lowly. He seemed to release want I was talking about and nodded his head. The other two looked confused as to want we were talking about.

"Sarah I am afraid I'll be the one clocking out early. I need time to cool off" I told her and she agreed. I went to get my stuff hugging Sarah goodbye before turning to the two boys. "Derek it was nice to met you and Liam I'll see you around" I kissed Liam's cheek softly before walking out the door.

Liam's POV (before Bianca punched him)

My mate pulled away from me and buster walked up wanting a pat. When she said she didn't hear want Sarah said before. Because she was distracted I smirked looking at Derek who smirked back. He put his arms around Sarah's waist and I really wanted to do that with Bianca.

I smirked again when I saw she released who I was and want my future role is. She looked familiar like I'd seen her somewhere before. She then asked for my name and if I had a younger sister.

When I told her my first and last name along with my sister's name. She did something I didn't expect. Bianca punched me in the face she told me why she punched me. And I remembered why she looked familiar. I'd meet her once before eight years ago while my family and I were camping in South Australia.

She left the clinic with her stuff and Sarah gave me look that 'explain' as Derek laughed his head off. "Derek remember the girl I told you about? The one I met eight years ago while my family camped in the Flinders Ranges. That was her and she doesn't appear to be happy I never called her back." When I finished Derek laughed even louder and Sarah gave me glare.

I left them alone to take Buster home and to tell my parents I'd found my mate. They'll be excited and want to met her asap. Pyro told me about her cat on the way home. Apparently her cat's name is Eva and is panther.

A/N

Picture above gives you an idea of how Bianca punched Liam. I based this chapter on want happened to me in real life. The jerk still hasn't called me back after nearly ten years and if I do see him again. I'll punch him.