Perfect Night

Bianca's POV

Liam was taking me on a date tonight and I keep wondering when will he mark me. Juniper and Buster's pups are now three weeks old. Their names are Chase, Bella, Jake, Kyle, Eric, Rose, and Lily. Buster and Juniper have been great parents and I cannot wait to have children of my own.

Sarah and Emily helped me get ready in a beautiful red ball dress, light make-up and black two inch heels. When my hair was done which was in loose natural waves down my back.  Liam told them to leave my hair alone so they just brushed it.

I met Liam in the entrance hall of the flock house. He was wearing black tux with black shoes, red tie and white under shirt. "You look perfect" he told me as he put a diamond necklace around my neck. I blushed at his compliment.

"Thank you, you look handsome" I returned the compliment. He took my arm and lead me outside where a white limo was waiting for us. Liam opened the door for me to slide in first. When he hoped in the driver started to drive as Liam gave me a glass of my favorite white wine.

I am not usually a fan of wine, but I like this one in particular. I didn't bother to ask where we were going, because I knew he wouldn't tell me. We arrived at a restaurant and he helped me out of the limo.

When we entered the restaurant we were shown to a private room. There were candles and rose petals everywhere.  Liam pulled out a chair for me and I sat down then he sat across from me. A waiter came to take our order and I ordered salt/pepper squid minus sauce with a coke. Liam ordered a medium rare steak and a coke with it.

After we ate some music came on and Liam stood he asked me to dance. As we danced I couldn't help but think things couldn't get any better. I kissed Liam with passion and he kissed me back with just as much passion.

He then started to kiss down my neck until he reached my sweet spot making me want to moan. "Mark me please" I silently begged and Liam didn't need to be told twice as he sunk his teeth into my neck. It hurt at first and then all I felt was pleasure.

I wanted to do more, but Liam stopped and said huskily "we can continue this when we get to the hotel". I nodded and we left money for the bill before he dragged me outside to the limo. During the ride to the hotel I snuggled into Liam's lap as he kissed my new mark. Which was his name in some sort of font with flames on it.

We got to the hotel and Liam carried me bridal style while I giggled. He paid the driver and got our room key. As the elevator doors closed he started to kiss me hard pressing me against a wall. The doors open and he carried me into the penthouse room. Which was also covered in rose petals and scented candles.

He placed me onto the queen size bed and got on top of me. When he asked me to mark him I did. I pulled away to see my name in a flame font like mine on his neck.  Lets just say we ended the perfect night by making love completing the mating process.

A/N

Bianca's mark above and Liam's mark on external link