Epilogue: 10 Years Later

Bianca's POV

It has been ten years since I married Liam and had two handsome little boys. We became the King and Queen of the flock. Emily found her mate and moved to Ireland. Alisha has had a little boy with her mate. Krysta is pregnant with her and her mates first baby.

Liam and I had little girl three years after the twins were born. Both Mason and Dylan were very protective over their little sister Leah Jewel Edwards. She looks just like me when I was her age. She is panther like me while her two older brothers are dragons like Liam.

Juniper and Buster are getting old now and have had four litters since their first. Now we have about now we have them and their 21 pups. All their children are desexed as well as their parents. The children love playing with all the dogs and vice versa.

"Mummy! Mase is being mean he took my ball" Dylan told me as he ran inside.

"Mason! Give Dylan back his ball" I said as I followed Dylan into the back yard. Mason did as he was told knowing I'd tell Liam if he didn't. His a Daddy's boy while Dylan was a Mummy's boy, but Leah loved us both equally.

Someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist. I knew it was Liam before he said "they are perfect just like you". Kissing me neck where my mark is and I shivered.

"Like you too" I told him looking at our two boys show their little sister how to play a game. Liam has been dropping hints that he wants more children. But I have always only wanted three, two boys and one girl. I have that, but I wouldn't mind giving Leah a sister to play with.

"Mason, Dylan, Leah come here please" I called to my children. Liam gave me a confused look as the kids ran over. "How would you feel if your Dad and I decided to have an other baby?" I asked them.

"You mean I could finally have a sister to play with?" Leah asked happily. Mason and Dylan started to feel my belly thinking I was already pregnant. I giggled at them and told them I wasn't.

This made them so Liam said "your Mum and i going to try to have a baby. There is no guarantee on if it will be a boy or girl though." The kids cheered up and asked if they could spend the night at Liam's parents house. Liam said they could and they went to pack a night bag.

I called Liam's mum to tell her want was happening. She agreed to look after her grandchildren. When we dropped the kids off Mason surprised me by saying "you can go try make my new baby sister now". I blushed as Liam drove back to our place.

(nine months later)

I was in labour for a third time giving birth to our second daughter. An hour later Catherine Zoey Edwards was brought into the world. The rest of my children came in to met their new sister. Who they nicknamed 'Cathy' as they couldn't pronounce her full name saying it was to long.

Liam sat next to me as we were surrounded by our children. I loved my life and my family. I remember this all started with a panther and grey dragon.

The End

A/N

Picture of Leah above and her brothers on external link. Picture of Cathy below

 Picture of Cathy below