Return Home and Mate?

Liam's POV

I woke up in New York feeling the need to go home to Wales. "Derek wake up, we are going home this afternoon" I told my best friend. He woke up groggily until my words sack in and he jumped up looking excited.

"Really?" he asked and I nodded he hugged me before running around the hotel room packing his things. I told him the plane didn't leave until one o'clock and it was only eight in the morning. We had breakfast and finished packing our stuff heading to the airport.

Seven hours later we reached Wales it was only around four in the afternoon. My Mum had called me on the plane saying Buster my brown Labrador (he was a German Shepard but I changed him into a Labrador instead) needed to be picked up. We got into my ute that was parked in long term parking and headed to the local vet clinic.

Derek was excited because his mate worked there and she was suppose to working today. Both she and James don't know we're back yet. As soon as we arrived at the clinic Derek jumped out of the car and ran to his mate.

When I walked in they were kissing and hugging as Buster wagged his tail. He was only three years old and eat something he shouldn't have. Making him sick and he had to be here for a week. But I know Sarah would have spoiled him rotten while looking after him.

Sarah was telling us about a new employee that just started today. Her name was Bianca, she's 18 and lives with her Uncle in neutral territory. They were both werecats and my parents let her explore our land whenever she wants. As long as she didn't hunt or start a fight.

We all got ready to return to the flock house, but Sarah said we had to wait until Bianca returned. Then the bell went off signaling someone was here and I smelt a wonderful scent of jasmine and cinnamon.  "Bianca I'm clocking out early my boy friend and his best friend just got back. We were going to head home" Sarah told the beautiful brunette in front of me.

But neither of us paid her any attention as we looked into each others eyes. I was hypnotized by her bright hazel eyes as Pyro went crazy saying 'mate, go to mate'. I did saying more like growling "mate" and held her close smelling her hair. Buster was barking happily while the other two looked at us looking thrilled.

A/N

Picture of Flock house/mansion above