Best Friends Arrive

Bianca's POV

I was at a cafe with Liam for lunch break the following day after our date. Juniper and Buster got along well. Maybe to well especially with them both not being desexed. Liam and I were talking about desexing them both before Juniper goes into heat. We agreed it would be nice to have at least one litter before desexing them though.

The door to the cafe opened and i smelt a familiar scent as Liam growled. I jumped out of my seat and ran to the dark haired girl that just entered the cafe. "Krysta I thought you weren't coming until next week" I said happily as we hugged each other tightly.

"We decided to come early my parents are talking to the leader of the flock. Letting him know we came five days early" Krysta explained as they let go of each other. Liam came behind me and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You must be her mate Liam" Krysta stated holding out her hand.

He shook it after I elbowed him gently in the ribs. "You never told me you knew an other dragon" Liam told me. I blushed in embarrassment about not telling him about my three best friends.

"Yeah I do, I also have two other best friends Alisha is a blonde fox and Sammie is a dark barn owl" I stated. He looked impressed I knew so many different types of shifters and not of my own species.  Suddenly the doors opened again and I saw my other two best friends.

"Want are you guys doing here?" I asked excitedly hugging Alisha and Sammie at the same time.

"We heard you found a mate and wanted to meet him" Sammie stated. Both her and Alisha looked Liam up and down accessing him. Eva wanted to growl, but I knew they meant no harm and wouldn't try to steal him.

"Alisha Moon, and your name is?" Alisha stated holding out her hand.

"Liam Edwards" he stated shaking both her and Sammie's hand. They gave me a raised eyebrow and I nodded. Alisha squealed, while Sammie glared at him and Krysta looked confused.

"I have already punched him and he apologized" I told Sammie. She stopped glaring and Liam gave me a confused look. "Alisha, Krysta and Sammie are my oldest best friends I told them about eight years ago" I explained. It finally clicked in Krysta's head who Liam was, I'd told her once. She wasn't the boy talk type we usually played on her play station, went to the movies and comic con.

We all went back to the flock's house and I saw Krysta's waiting parents  outside. I hugged them both as Buster and Juniper ran outside to greet Liam and I. Juniper jumped at me and Buster did the same to Liam. Only I was knocked to the ground from her momentum and he wasn't by Buster's.

"Juniper get off girl I want you to met some people" I playfully scolded her and she got off me. I introduced her to my best friends and they got along instantly with both her & Buster. Liam told the group they could stay in the flock house while they were here. They agreed only if I'd stay too and my Uncle allowed it knowing how much I missed my best friends.