Birth Twin Boys

Liam took Bianca to the Caribbean for their honeymoon. They had an amazing time swimming site seeing. But now four months later Bianca is due to give birth any day now. To her twins, they do not know the sexes wanting it to be a surprise.

Bianca's parents and brothers were visiting so that they could be there for the birth. There was a bet going around what the genders will be. I put in a bet saying I'd have two boys. The doctor couldn't get in on the action because she knows want I'm having. Liam wants it to be a boy and a girl.

Right now Bianca was at her and Liam's place with Juniper looking after 10 month old pups. Yes we decided to keep them, we had the room and wanted them to help protect our children. All the dogs were very protective of me and if anyone besides Liam. Tried to come near me the pups would growl until I, Liam or their parents told them to stop.

Liam was getting me some chocolate chip ice-cream with chocolate ice magic with Buster. I was craving chocolate and ice-cream. Bianca got up to go to the kitchen when she felt something wet slid down my legs. Just then Liam walked in through the front door with Buster and she said "my water just broke".

He run to her after putting the bags of food on the table. She just had her first contraction as he picked her up. Liam carried her to the car as the dogs went crazy. He put her in the car after telling the dogs to guard the house.

As he drove them to the hospital Bianca called both their families and Krysta & Alisha. She then called her doctor who said she'd met them at the hospital.  They got there and Liam carried Bianca inside saying "my wife's in labour".

They were immediately shown to the birth room that was prepared for them. Only Liam was going to be in the room while Bianca gave birth. Their family and friends would be waiting in a different room. Bianca just changed into a hospital gown when the doctor arrived.

When she checked to see how dilated Bianca was she told the pair that there was still 6 centimeters to go. An hour later Bianca was finally able to push. She was crashing Liam's hand cursing him for making her go through all this pain.

A few hours later their two baby boys were brought into the world. They were both healthy and so was Bianca. But she was exhausted and fell asleep after holding both the babies naming them. Then Liam took the twins to met everyone while she slept.

"Everyone I'd like you to met my two sons Mason Dave Edwards and  Dylan Stephen Edwards" he introduced them. Everyone awed at the babies and took turns holding them.

"This means Bianca won the bet it was two boys" Emily sighed as she held Mason. She was hoping to have two nieces to spoil. Everyone laughed and Liam took his sons back to their sleeping mother. He put them in their crib near Bianca's bed before joining her on the bed holding her close.

A/N

Picture of the babies above