1 - 10

1. Chandler Riggs' ,who portrays Carl Grimes, stunt double is actually a 32 (maybe older) year old woman called Ashley.
2. HBO (an American TV network) passed on The Walking Dead because it was 'too violent'.
3. Norman Reedus, who portrays Daryl Dixon, originally auditioned for the role of Merle Dixon but the casting crew liked Norman's audition so much that they wrote in the character Daryl Dixon, Merle's younger brother, especially for him.
4. For Chandler Riggs' famous rooftop pudding scene, Chandler needed to continuously eat the 112 ounce tin of pudding the whole time and as funny as it was filming, Chandler said after that he now hated pudding.
5. Reg Monroe, Deanna Monroe, Noah, Lizzie, Mika, Karen, Sasha Williams, T-Dog, Beth Greene, Merle Dixon and Daryl Dixon are all not included in The Walking Dead comic series.
6. There are references to another of AMC's shows: Breaking Bad in The Walking Dead such as blue meth in a bag of drugs that was Merle's at the start of season 2 and the car Glenn drives back to camp from Atlanta in season 1 was also in Breaking Bad.
7. Michonne's, portrayed by Danai Gurira, first scene wasn't actually Danai as she hadn't been cast.
8. In the comics, Glenn Rhee and Maggie Greene adopt Sophia Peletier.
9. Also in the comics, Rick Grimes and Andrea are in a relationship.
10. The one-eyed dog that shows up at the door of a cabin Daryl and Beth are staying in near the start of season 4 is actually a real hero as he lost his eye saving his owner from a carjacker.