51 - 60

51. Emily Kinney is also a musician as well as an actress.
52. Season 2 was announced renewed on 8th November 2010, a little over a week after the first episode was released because of how much of a huge success it was.
53. The legless walker better known as 'Bicycle Girl' that Rick shot in the first episode's name is Hannah. There was a backstory released for her, explaining how she ended up where she is when Rick finds her.
54. Also in the first episode, when Rick finds the horse that he rode into Atlanta, the first scene where he is riding the horse across the field, his hat actually fell off but the producers like the scene so much that they used CGI to put it back on.
55. After Jim was bit in season 1 and he sits in the RV, an upside down American flag can be seen hanging behind him. In section 36 of the flag code, it states that this is a sign of distress and extreme danger to a life or property.
56. The whole CDC plot line is not in the comics.
57. Robert Kirkman had a pet skunk named 'Milly' who is deglanded a declawed.
58. At the start of season 2 when the group goes looking for Sophia in the woods, they come across a tent. In that tent was a decaying body with a gun in his hand. On the shirt of this decaying body there is a quick shot of a badge attached to it reading 'no excuse for domestic violence'
59. Madison Lintz, who portrayed Sophia Peletier, said that she was afraid of the walkers on set until she actually spoke to one.
60. In a lot of scenes, Shane Walsh, portrayed by Jon Bernthal, can be seen wearing a silver necklace with a '22' pendant. According to Jon, 22 was Shane's old football number.