11 - 20

11. In the comics, Rick gets captured by the Governor who proceeds to cut off his hand but they left it out in the show is it would take too much CGI and Robert Kirkman (who wrote the comics) says he regrets writing it into the comics.
12. Andrew Lincoln, who plays Rick Grimes, David Morrissey, who portrays the Governor, Lennie James, who portrays Morgan Jones and Lauren Cohan, who portrays Maggie Greene, are actually all British.
13. To play a walker accurately, the actors and actresses who play them are instructed to mimic people coming out of a bar at 2am.
14. In the show, the walkers don't blink so the cast of them have to try to keep their eyes open as long as possible and when they do blink, it's all taken out used CGI.
15. Originally, instead of the group discovering a prison at the start of season 3, they were going to discover a high school but it got changed. The prison was also meant to have a moat around it but quick sand was found during building it so they had to cut that part out.
16. In season one when Merle Dixon, portrayed by Michael Rooker, stood on top of the building shooting at walkers, people in the area were concerned and thought it was a real sniper. A SWAT team was called and the crew had to explain to them it was just for the show.
17. Season 4 episode 12 titled 'Still' was the first episode to only contain 2 of the main cast: Daryl Dixon played by Norman Reedus and Beth Greene played by Emily Kinney. The pair apparently high-fived after every scene.
18. Andrew Lincoln does most of his own stunts.
19. T-Dog's full name was revealed to be Theodore Douglas.
20. Andrew Lincoln's real last name is Clutterbuck.