81 - 90

81. When the group first get settled in Alexandria and Carol changes into her new clothes, the line "You look ridiculous," said by Daryl to her was improvised by Norman Reedus.
82. In Alexandria when Rick has his breakdown and Michonne knocks him out, Danai did actually accidentally hit Andrew and said she dived on the floor straight after to cuddle him and say sorry. (Oml that's so cute☺️)
83. Kirkman originally planned for the comics to end when the group reached Alexandria.
84. Andrew Linclon blames Norman Reedus for their bromance (Leedus😜)
85. Norman Reedus and Greg Nicotero have opened up their own restaurant in Georgia called "Nic's and Normans" (I wanna go😭)
85. In 2005, Norman Reedus was in a car accident which resulted in him having 4 screws in his nose and a titanium eye socket.
86. Andrew Lincoln said that he hopes, when Rick dies, people will pull their TV's put the wall and throw it out the window.
87. All the Atlanta 5 have been shot. Rick by criminals in the first episode, Carl by Otis and Ron, Carol by one of Negan's followers (she on on the floor and Morgan saves her), Daryl by Andrea and Dwight and Glenn by Nicholas.
88. Morgan Jones was the first character to say 'walkers'
89. Andrew Lincoln has said his favourite walker kill was the very first one we see, the little girl at the gas station.
90. Beth Greene wasn't wrote in being a singer until the casting crew discovered Emily Kinney's musical talent.