41 - 50

41. Norman Reedus, as well as being an actor, has modelled for GAP and H&M, he was an artist in Europe and was a soccer prodigy as a kid.
42. Norman was also told he had freedom to Daryl's character to manipulate the character how he felt it should be played.
43. Daryl's first crossbow in the show was a Horton Scout HD 125
44. It was confirmed that in season 1, Merle could've just removed his thumb to get out of the handcuff.
45. Many of the cast have been featured in episodes of Law and Order. This includes: Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori Grimes), Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon), Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene), Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) and Chad L. Coleman (Tyreese Williams)
46. Steven Yeun, who plays Glenn Rhee, was born in South Korea then moved to USA at the age of 5.
47. IronE Singeton's character: T-Dog, was only meant to last for 3 episodes but after such good feedback from his character, they decided to extend him to 3 seasons.
48. There are 4 types of walker on the show, Alpha, Beta, Charlie and Delta. Alpha have the most make-up and are for the close up scenes; Beta have a latex mask and less make-up. They are for the near-background scenes. Charlie and Delta just have masks and are for the far-background scenes.
49. The limbless zombies on the show are mostly remote control though sometimes real amputees volunteer. The remote control walkers had separate wires and controls for the head and mouth.
50. Though he was originally just a make-up artist, Greg Nicotero was promoted to write and direct alot of episodes.