71 - 80

71. In season 3, Carol was originally meant to die, not T-Dog.
72. Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) asked Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori Grimes) not to be on set when filming the scene where Rick find out Lori is dead. She agreed but said she could hear his screams from her trailer and after filming, hugged him to 'remind him that it was Lori who died and she was still alive and well'
73. In the comics, Andrea never got together with the Governor
74. Sonquenta Martin Green originally auditioned for the role of Michonne but her place was taken by Danai Gurira. The casting crew liked her performance so much though that they wrote in the character Sasha Williams for her which is who she now plays.
75. All Merle's, Andrea's and Axl's deaths were last minute decisions and not originally planned at all.
76. The farm in the prison that Rick takes care of at the start of season 4 was a real farm the cast and crew often ate from.
77. According to Sonquenta Martin Green, before the apocalypse, Sasha was a firefighter.
78. It was confirmed that Officer Dawn had OCD which explains why she ran such a tight schedule at Grady Memorial Hospital.
79. In season 5, after Beth's death, Daryl went into the woods alone where he found the barn. In this scene where he smoke the cigarette, cries and puts it out on his hand, he was originally meant to cut himself with a knife but Norman thought it should be changed so it was clear that Daryl was crying from emotional pain and not physical.
80. Ross Marquand, who portrays Aaron, auditioned for Gareth but didn't get the part as the casting crew thought his performance better fitted Aaron's character.