61 - 70

61. The cherokee rose is the state flower of Georgia where The Walking Dead is filmed. There is an episode in season 2 called 'The cherokee rose' where Daryl gives one to Carol. That is why they chose that flower.
62. The episode 'Chupacabra' in season 2, is the first episode Daryl and Merle are seen on screen together even though Merle was Daryl's hallucination.
63. Laurie Holden, who portrayed Andrea, received death threats from fans after Andrea accidentally shot Daryl in season 2. Norman and Laurie took a photo together to posted it to social media to prove there were no hard feelings.
64. When Sophia came out of the barn, we could see she was bit on her left shoulder which is the same shoulder Rick told her to keep the sun on before she went missing.
65. Kirkman has said that the scene where Hershel gives Glenn his grandfather's watch is one of his favourite scenes.
66. Originally, before Dale's death, he was going to find Beth's boyfriend: Jimmy being eaten by a walker, not a cow.
67. In the comics, the whole 'walkers in the barn' secret was never a secret as Hershel just told the group.
68. Jon Bernthal tried to convince Greg Nicotero for his character, Shane, to be the only walker with a speaking role. He wanted walker-Shane to say "Rick," in a slurred tone before Carl shot him.
69. It is supposed that when a human dies (whether they have been bitten or died another way) the speed in which they reanimate into a walker depends on their anger/stress levels at their time of death. For example, when Shane died he was very angry and stressed and reanimated extremely quickly compared to Amy who before she was bit, seemed quite normal and relaxed and therefore took longer to turn.
70. There is a 7 - 8 month time skip between the end of season 2 and the start of season 3.