31 - 40

31. Greg Nicotero, the main make-up artist of the show who also wrote and directed some episodes, was the walker who bit Amy in season 1 as 'he could only trust himself to do it exactly how he wanted'.
32. On filming days, Andrew Lincoln keeps his American accent the whole day to stay in character.
33. Glenn has been kidnapped/captured 4 times on the show, more times than any other character. First by the Vatos, then Merle, then in Terminus and most recently, Negan.
34. Both Norman Reedus and Andrew Lincoln have starred in films with recently deceased star, Alan Rickman. Norman in a film called 'Dark Harbour' and Andrew in a film called 'Love Actually'.
35. On the show, there are barely any pair that haven't been shipped. Some of these consist of:
Caphia - CarlxSophia
Grimalsh - RickxLorixShane
Michandrea - MichonnexAndrea
Betara - BethxTara
Richonne - RickxMichonne
Caryl - CarolxDaryl
Bethyl - BethxDaryl
Glaryl - GlennxDaryl
Dartinez - MartinezxDaryl
Rickyl - RickxDaryl
Glaggie - MaggiexGlenn
Desus - JesusxDaryl
Rarl - RonxCarl
Carnid - EnidxCarl
Ressie - JessiexRick
(Comment any ones I missed, there's probably a few)
36. The first comic was released in 2003, written by Robert Kirkman and his childhood best friend, Tony Moore.
37. Kirkman says that The Walking Dead series was inspired mostly by 'Night of the living dead' and 'Dawn of the dead'
38. Thomas Jane was the casting crews first choice for Rick along with Jamie Bamber. Ethan Embry also auditioned but instead went on to play Carter in season 6.
39. Chandler Riggs was only 10 when they cast him for Carl.
40. In season 1, Carl wears a 'science dog' t-shirt which is a character from the 'Invincible' comics, another comic series wrote by Kirkman.