introduction

Characters:

Cha Hak Yeon

-24 years old
-Male
-Hunter

Jung Taek Woon

-24 years old
-Male
-Liorenth

Lee Jae Hwan

-22 years old
-Male
-Inioth

Kim Won Sik

-21 years old
-Male
-Hunter

Lee Hong Bin

-21 years old
-Male
-Hunter

Han Sang Hyuk

-19 years old
-Male
-Inioth

Kim Seok Jin

-22 years old
-Male
-Inioth

Kim Nam Joon

-20 years old
-Male
-Inioth

Words I'll be using (these are words I made up!):

Luminos: a species that were born with dragon genes; they look like a normal person but with horns, scales on their skins or wings. It is divided into two categories: Liorenth and Inioth.

Liorenth: the rarest of Luminos, they're consider the 'pure blood' because since they were the first Luminos to appear and the appearance is different. They have big horns on their heads, big wings on their backs and scales on parts of their body. What it distinguish Liorenth and Inioth is that Liorenth has wings, Inioth doesn't.

Inioth: the common Luminos you will find, they were the second to appear making people think the were decedents of Liorenth though their appearance is different. They have short horns on their head and scales on parts of their body. They do not have wings like Liorenth.

Mylanth: you will find out during the story.

Author's Note:

First of all, this story will not start until later this year; maybe mid-November or early-December but I wanted to at least upload this. I hope you guys will be looking forward to this. I am currently finishing writing chapter one and it is already over 2k+ words >.<

Anyways, expect a very thrilling story (I hope). Also, this story is marked as Mature meaning this story will contain foul language, abuse, sex, etc and it'll be very graphic so if you are not comfortable reading that kind of things, I suggest to read something else.

You can also follow me here because I'll be giving updates on how the story is going or on Twitter that is in my profile.

Hope you'll be patience and if you're reading this when I already uploaded the first chapter, happy reading!