07

POV: Jimin
"Why are you asking?" I held onto the hand that was still holding up my chin.

"Because... wow, people really would go gay for people they like," he mumbled softly, going red.

What did that mean? Did it mean that he didn't like me? Did he not return my feelings? Ever since I first saw him when he had saved me, I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was on my mind 24/7.

I remembered back to when we were at my house, talking, and he had said something that had really surprised me, a happy surprise.

"Why d'ya look like a tomato?" I chuckled, pinching his cheeks. "Because you've kinda gone red like one, you know,"

He felt his cheeks, panicking.

"Oh, I h-have?" he asked, looking down. "M-maybe it's because I like y-you," he stuttered. "I mean, you may be a stupid dork, but you seem really sweet," he added.

"You... you do?" I didn't know what else to say; I liked him back, but I didn't want to confess so easily. Gotta play hard to get, make him really want me. "Really?"

Did he really mean what he had said? Or was he acting? Anybody could simply just say something like that; yet, I was thinking that I was going to play hard to get.

I thought that I was straight; Jin made me realise that love is much more than simply assuming that you're straight, even if you've never really liked anybody before.
Because, that's what people always assume.

Assume that you're straight.

Jin made me realise how much my feelings had grown for him, especially after that frothy, creamy kiss that we both shared.

"I like you, Jin. Do you not return my feelings?" I muttered, trying to make eye contact with him as his hand let loose, dropping onto the table.

His eyes turned watery for a second, as he looked me straight in the eye. I thought that the eye contact would feel good, but instead, it felt like somebody stabbed me straight in the heart.

What was going on with him?

After a while of only hearing a loud silence, he finally spoke.

"See, I would be gay for you, like you said..." he started. "But," he paused for a second, giving me a small smile. "I've already fallen for you, Jimin," he caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.

"So... why did you look like you were going to cry, Jin?" I asked him, pointing to his watery eyes.

"I... I felt happy that I found someone who might like me back, Jimin, they're happy tears," he wiped them.

I could tell that Jin had been hurt before by someone.

He's been hurt badly.