09

POV: Jimin
So, I was right. Jin had caught his ex-lover, soon to have been his fiancé, and then his husband, doing something so atrocious with his brother.

God, that sounds so messed up.

If I met this Yoongi guy for whatever reason, I would beat him to a crisp in one shot, because Jin didn't deserve one bit of that horror, he's too angelic.

My angel.

"I... I'm so sorry to hear that," I whispered, looking at the pain and sorrow in his eyes. "You're worth way more than that," I smiled, before moving the conversation away from that topic. "So, what are you doing with your life, right now?"

"You mean, jobs?" he asked, his face slowly relaxing as he played around with the cardboard ring around his drink for when your drink's too hot to pick up. "I'm employed, yeah,"

"What do you do?" my eyes lit up, as he looked at me with a weirded-out expression.

He probably didn't expect for me to be so enthusiastic about hearing about somebody's job.

"I... I'm a doctor, sort of," he shrugged. "I do nursing for little kids. I work in a children's hospital, so... uhm, yeah." he smiled.

"You're a paediatrician?!" my jaw dropped in shock. "Woah! That's so cool! Have you graduated from medical school?"

"I kind of stopped," he confessed. "I don't know, I just kind of understood everything really quickly and I learnt everything I needed to know. I mean, I can figure things out myself- and it works, so there's that," he laughed, going red. "Basically, I wing it, sometimes,"

"Wow," my eyes widened at hearing that. "You're so smart, Jin, ugh, I'm so jealous, you know," I grunted, coming to the realisation of how dumb I was, compared to him. "You make me look stupid."

"Oh, don't be silly, Jiminie," he smiled, patting my shoulder. "You're smart too, I can tell," he said. "What are you doing in uni, then?"

"Me?" I laughed sheepishly. He gave me a look that clearly showed a who-else-could-it-possibly-be-that-I'm-talking-to face, before I continued. "Well... I do music, mainly. Performance arts, all of that. Singing, dancing, it's fun, but tiring."

"That's impressive, Jiminie," he nodded, one eyebrow lifted in surprise. I loved it when he called me 'Jiminie'. I just felt special, and it was just so cute to hear. "You like what you're doing, then?" I nodded. "That's good, Jiminie,"

"It feels even better to talk to you, though, Jinnie," I chuckled, leaning in to give him a short peck on the nose. "You're mine now," I claimed, ruffling his hair, like he always did to me.

He's mine.
I'm his.