17

POV: Jimin
"Jin? Jin? Jin?! Are you okay?" I asked, running after Seokjin, who disappeared into the bathrooms with a weird stagger.

I knocked on every door of each cubicle in the restaurant's bathrooms, but I wouldn't get a reply.

"My angel? Are you okay? What happened?" I asked, panicking. I didn't know what to do. "Where are you, Angel?"

I heard some sniffles from the cubicle on the far left, assuming that it was from Jin.

I bashed and kicked on the door to make it open, but without luck, I failed, and the door still wouldn't budge after using all of my strength.

"You leave me no choice, Angel," I sighed, fishing a coin out of my trouser pocket. It was the change from a chocolate bar that I bought last week, and I held it firmly in my hand, sliding it between the lock.

I turned the lock sideways, making the door open instantly.

I saw Jin crouching down, hugging his knees with tears falling down his cheeks with red eyes.

"Jin? What happened? Are you okay? Did I say something? Did I do something wrong?"

"No! It was him!" he shrieked, rocking back and forth in the position that he was in. "H-he's here! He's going to hurt me again! I know he'll hurt m! It's him, it's definitely him!"

After that sentence, I heard the bathroom door slam open, and the same waiter from before bursted in, trying to catch his breath.

"Look, Seokjin, I can explain..." he said.

"No! You don't have anything to explain! What I saw is what I saw, and what I saw was real!" he sobbed, trying to close the cubicle door.

"Seokjin! Hear me out! Just listen to me! I'll explain it all to you!" the short, blonde haired waiter shouted, desperate for Jin's attention.

"I just told you already, there's nothing for you to explain; I saw everything that I needed to see! I thought that you meant it when you said that you loved me! You just wanted my brother instead! How dare you!" he cried, in between sharp breaths.

"P-please, let me explain!" he was on his knees at this point, begging, and I couldn't help but give way for him to stand in front of Jin.

"Explain it to him, then, I'll leave you guys alone," I said sternly. "I swear, though, if you hurt him again, I will kill you, midget," I hissed into his ear as I opened the door to let myself out.

"N-no! Please, don't leave me alone with this fucker!" he shouted, the curse word echoing through my ears.

That was the first time I had ever heard him swear before; it sounded way too harsh to be my Angel speaking.

I took a deep breath, and walked closer towards the door. "I'll be right outside here if anything happens, okay? Just scream my name, I'll be right here, I promise, baby, I love you."

I closed the door slowly, and then suddenly, I heard the shortie mumble something, and then some rustling, making Jin scream.

"No! Yoongi! Stop!"