19

POV: Jimin
"There's nothing that you can do... just leave Yoongi be and let him go, Jiminie...please, I beg of you..." Jin said, his voice shaking.

I hesitantly let go of Yoongi as asked to, giving him another death glare.

"You motherfucking little bitch..." I cursed under my breath. "Leave. Now!" I demanded, as he ran out of the bathroom stalls immediately.

I dashed over to Jin, who was still shaking, tears staining his cheeks.

"My beautiful, darling Angel... are you okay, baby?" I asked, clinging onto him as I comforted him.

He gave me a soft nod. "Thank you so much... Jiminie..." he smiled weakly. "I appreciate it so much... I love you too much, I can't even describe it!" he laughed.

"Awe... I love you too... more," I smirked. I gave him a heavenly kiss on the lips, being a bit rough. "I know that you're the best thing that ever happened to me..."

"We wouldn't have met if you hadn't nearly died, Jiminie," he stated, a playful tone in his voice. "If you weren't being so reckless."

"Shut up," I grinned. "Well, I'm glad that I nearly died that day at the train station!" I said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah..." I looked him in the eye, cupping his chin as I brought him closer to my face. "But I'm even more glad that you were there to save me, my darling fallen angel."

"Can you honestly stop calling me that?" he raised an eyebrow. "I'm not an angel, nor am I 'fallen', as you would like to call it,"

"You really are an angel, so modest..." I said in awe. "You're a perfect angel, in a magnificently beautiful human form, I'm telling you."

"Haha, alright then, Jiminie," he finally gave in. "Well, can we get out of this place pronto, please?"

"Of course. Let's get outta here."