11

POV: Jimin
"What's the time now?" I asked, as Jin glanced over at his watch to check. We nearly almost at my house. "Because it's getting really dark, and I'm scared of you going home on your own like that," I murmured, frowning.

"It's fine, you don't need to worry about me, okay?" he cupped my chin with his hand, giving me a reassuring smile. "I'll hop on the next train that comes, and then walk straight home, alright?"

"No, no," I shook my head. "It's too dark, and I'll be worried sick about you," I said as we walked towards my front step. I fished out my keys from my pocket, opening the door. "Well? What do you say? Stay over tonight?"

"You want me stay over?" he squinted at me. "Are you sure, Jiminie? I don't want to have to bother you like that, and I'm perfectly capable of getting home in the dark on my own, you know."

"Just to make sure," I pouted. "This area is pretty dangerous at night, Jin, and I don't want you ending up hurt."

"Well... I guess I vaguely know this place," he said, looking at the nearby supermarket. "Me and Yoo- my f-friend, we used to shop there together... he used to l-live around here, so I know this area." he said unsurely.

"You mean Yoongi," I said straightforwardly. "You don't have to hide from me, Jin, okay? Stay over, please? Mind you, I also get really lonely being on my ow-"

"What about your friends?"

"I don't bother making any,"

"Oh, fine. But, I have no spare clothes, like a normal person who just randomly got invited to stay the night during the last minute, so."

"You can use mine. I've got loads of baggy, oversized clothing so something should fit you perfe-"

"Are you saying that I'm fat?" he laughed, but with a sense of seriousness in his face. "Can you look at me for a second? Do I look fat to you?!" he poked his arm. "I'm all skin and bones!"

"I meant because you're taller than me!" I corrected myself. "And I know that you're all skin and bones, but you're pretty much all legs as well, Jin." I chuckled.

"I know, Jiminie," he slapped my arm playfully. "I know you were joking. I'm not fat at all!"

"So, are you going to stay over, then?" I asked one last time.

"Yeah, but I have to text somebody first, alright?"