16

POV: Jin
"Do you want to go out today?" Jimin asked me after we finished breakfast. "There's a nice restaurant around here that I want to take you,"

"Sure... but I only have the clothes I was wearing yesterday," I frowned. "I don't want to have to borrow your clothes again, I feel like such a nuisance."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me back to his room, throwing open the closet door. "Choose anything you like, and let's go out!"

A few minutes later, I picked whatever could fit me and threw them on.

"Does this look okay, Jiminie?"

"It looks stunning," he smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Now, let's go!"

We walked to this fancy restaurant that was serving brunch at the moment and got ourselves a table for two.

There were candles lighting up the place, and the whole aura of the restaurant just seemed so romantic and beautiful- I loved it.

The menu had so many different dishes that it was almost too much to look at.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything is fine with me, Jiminie, honestly!" I laughed.

We got a waiter to serve us, but when I looked at the man's name-tag, my jaw dropped and my heart stopped. My heart started to spin as I stood up, not taking a second look at him.

I dashed to the restaurant's bathroom and threw up.

No.

I couldn't see him again.