18

There is a trigger warning for sexual assault in this chapter, please read with caution.

                      •••
POV: 3rd Person
"Awe, baby, I know you want me back! Let me just show you how much I love you!" the short boy said, his hands unbuttoning the older's shirt.

"No! Yoongi! Stop!" Jin screamed, his back against the wall of the toilet.

The blonde boy forcefully tugged on Jin's shirt, ripping it off to expose his bare chest. He began drawing circles around his stomach, before kissing them.

"No! Stop! I don't want you! I don't want you anymore! Not after that! Not after what you had done to betray me!" he shrieked, his hands pushing Yoongi away.

Yoongi's hands went down his back, his fingers clinging onto Jin's belt as he pulled them down slowly.

"Show me your wonderful gift from God, darling," he smirked grimly, exposing the member that was only covered by his boxers- well, Jimin's boxers. "You've shown me before, multiple times, so I'm sure this isn't something new."

"No! Yoongi, I don't want to be your fucking sex doll! Get away from me, you pervert! I love Jimin! He's all I need now!" he screamed, tears filling his eyes as he felt Yoongi's warm breath against his now completely exposed shaft.

"Baby, you want me back... let me give you the pleasure that you've been longing for this whole time..." he gave the member some kitten licks, making Jin groan in disgust.

"Stop! I said stop!" he repeated, sobbing. "Listen to me! I don't want you! I'm not a sex toy! Stop! Please!" he begged, trying to push the creep away.

Then, Jin remembered.

"I'll be right outside here if anything happens, okay? Just scream my name, I'll be right here, I promise, baby, I love you."

"Jimin!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, his voice cracking with fear. He hid his body in shame as Jimin burst through the door, panting.

"You filthy fucker!" he spat at Yoongi. "I told you that if anything happens, I will kill you! What the hell have you done to my poor Angel?!"

"N-no, Jiminie, don't look at me like this... I-I'm so a-ashamed of myself... " Jin cried, hiding his body with his clothes. " p-please, let me change... he undressed me..."

"He did what?!" he shouted, grabbing Yoongi by his collar and shoving him into the wall. "Did you do what I think you just did to my poor Angel?!"

"Shut up, midget," Yoongi laughed bitterly, easily pushing the younger away. "It's not like you could do anything, you idiot."

"What did you just say to me?!" Jimin hissed. "Just you watch, you fucker! Just watch what I'm going to do to you!"

"P-please, Jiminie, don't go too far..." Jin whispered, still in shock.

"No! Angel, you just got assaulted! I'm going to kill him with my bare hands if I have to!" he screamed. "I love you, Seokjin, I can't let anything happen to my poor baby! I'm so sorry for thinking that nothing was going to happen to you... I'm sorry!"

"Please don't apologise..."