Clouds of memories

The weather is the one that I have always been in love with, grey clouds and a mesmerizing breeze.

He knew how much I loved this weather, he knew that well enough. I had told him enough of times for him to know that and moreover, he also knew that the rain made me happy. He knew that I really liked the rains.

He always used to tease me about those rains. How it was always raining at his place and not mine. How I used to be like...... why does it never rain here?

It's been long since I last talked to him, and it feels like as if we both never existed for each other. It seems like forever when he used to say that he wished I could be with him in this kind of romantic weather, when he'd just drive away from the city in softy drizzling rains and that enamoring breeze. Just a cold breeze and dusk with him.

Sounds perfect, even still.

Now, here I am and somewhere he is.

Whenever these insolent winds blow, it brings memories of him and me, of how we used to talk, of how we always wanted to spend all our time together, of how we were always trying to delay our leaves and of how we were always trying to find excuses of being with each other.

Oh! How I remember him when I pass the staircase we used to sit and talk at.

Those streets where we walked hand in hand, those secrets that we shared, those moments when we just wanted to talk to each other and no one.

And I'm still in love with that treacherous breeze, those treasonous rains, those insolent grey clouds. They remind me of him. Though he's far away from me but I miss him more than I ever thought I would.

Though he's far away from me, I relive one-tenth of those moments of what it was like when I was with him when I pass those streets.

I used to enjoy the rains and the lovely breeze but now, when that impudent breeze blows; I remember him. The first thing that comes to my mind is how excited I used to get and how baby-like I used to tell him that the weather is so sexy, and he used to just smile back saying that the 'exclusive' weather report that was made just for him told him that I was gonna be really happy that day.

I'm still in love with this weather like I always was and I still enjoy it, but it almost seems like this wind touches him and comes to me.

The way I remember him is almost like as if this breeze brings his smell to me, like this breeze strokes his hair; that I really Iiked to mess and comes here to stroke my hair; the way he used to like stroking mine.

It's almost like I can hear him, like he's near me.................................. yet he's so far.

Does this weather does the same to him like it does to me?

Do these winds remind him of my hair in the wind?

Do these rains remind him of how I used to smile and talk excitedly?

Do these grey, veiling clouds remind him of how I used to get all happy saying "I love this weather" to which he replied "and I love you".

Does this weather remind him of me?

Is it just me being a lovelorn or is this weather really shrewd?