Culpable ife

Have you ever just thought yourself in a bad mood?

If you haven't then you're honestly smarter than I am.

I find it quite ironic and stupid to be honest to be ruining my own mood and making myself cry but that's just how it is at times.

It's just so weird that everybody has to work hard in life and then they themselves decide what's best for them.

Still, some are doing something that's the best for their career and giving up on all the fun and luxuries that they could posses while others are just enjoying and at the same time the best thing for their career is happening even though they didn't deserve it.

Some work so hard and still have to give up on luxuries to do the right thing while others don't really work that hard and still have all the luxuries that they asked for.

It's just unfair how this system works.

How long will I keep waiting for good stuff to happen to me?

How long will it take for things to go finally right in my life, for a change?

How long till I await the time when I'll have the fun others are having now?

How long till I finally get to live the life people are living now?

It's sickening and disheartening.

It's bleak and blank.

It's heart breaking.

It hurts.

I'm hapless, hopeless, and helpless.

But, I don't know why I have this tiny ray of hope inside me and it keeps whispering 'SOMEDAY' in my ear.

A *sigh* and 'someday'.

Hmm.....someday.....