Chapter 2

I should of known it was the first day when I saw Bianca in my room fully dress wearing a white button up, long sleeve shirt with a purple vest thrown over it and just a plain blue jeans with purple converse, I was so blind to the fact that she was dressed in her school attire, ugh where in the world did my summer vacation go so quickly.
I did my daily hygene, then I swiftly got ready, wearing my light brown button up shirt, blue jeans, tan timberland boots and my purple scarf wrapped around my neck, I peered at the clock; 7:37, I frowned, I think I'll have to drive to school today.

Π~*~*~*~Π

"Kristie!" I heard someone shout my name, I was walking through the school hallway on my way to my locker,

"Kristie!" I heard again, I stopped and scanned the hallway,

"Leslie." My face lit with excitement as I saw my best friend running towards me,
"Hey Kris you look great,"

"Thanks Les," I said, I heard the sharp ring of the bell and said my farewells,
"See you at later chica."
....
"Today was the worst fucking first day I've ever had." I said walking out the school with Leslie and Bianca,

"Tell me about it," Leslie said rolling her eyes, "Ms. Karnez acted like a complete bitch! I mean I dropped a pen and I was sent to the principle's office."

I laugh at this, snorting non human like, "Oh my goodness, are you serious?" I asked and she nodded, "And what did the principle do?"
I watched as her cheeks turned red and then it vanished,

"Umm...nothing really, he just laughed and told me to stay in his office until school ended." She said picking her pace up, slightly walking ahead of us.

"Kris are you ready to go home?" Bianca half yells,

"Umm I have to stay at school, I'll be at the gym, take my car, I'm going to walk to my father's this evening."

"Okay then, call me when you get by your there." She said walking about and saying her goodbyes.

When she was gone I turned to Leslie who had stopped when me and Bianca was talking,
"Leslie?"

"Yes Kris?"

"Umm I'll call you." I said turning away and jogged into the school, then stopped at the beginning of the hallway,
"I really need to man up," I said rolling my eyes as I continued walking.
.
.
.
.
Unknown's POV
I sat in the bar sipping my scotch as my head drifted far away... I was thinking. I was think about my past, the reason I do what I do and why I did what I did.
And I was thinking about the present. A lot of things happen and people just don't understand, they don't comprehend... And they just don't listen.
I was deep in thought when my phone rang,
"What?!" I answered, there was a silence

"She's on her way to the gym."

I smirked taking a sip from my cup before ending the call, I think I'll give her a little visit.
.
.
.
.
.

Kristie's POV
"Come on Kristie! Janiel's right behind you, let's go!" Ms. LaPowell shouted right before I crossed the finish line. I was falling back a little but I won anyways, she should be happy I ran those sixteen laps without stopping, I mean that was a killer. I stopped and sat on the grass drinking some water and trying to catch my breath, I decided to come training instead of going to the gym since it more made sense, plus the jocks were in the gym today and they take up a lot of the machines and their scent was worse than old shoes and moldy cheese... It was just too unbearable.

"Kristie!" Ms. LaPowell shouted snapping me out my thoughts,

"Yes Ma'am?" I got up and walked over to her smiling,

"Do six laps around the field and let's get started."

My smile dropped, sigh this is the life of an athlete.

...............