Chapter 15

Bare in mind that I've been here for more than 8 hours, I'm hungry, I need to pee and I haven't showered for the pass two days. Oh yes, life is great.

I've been laying here tied up from since yesterday morning I believed it to be, and he hasn't even came in here once to ask me if I at least needed some water, he didn't even ask me if I wanted something to snack on. My eyes were swollen from my constant crying and my throat was dry. And all that I could do is lay here and hope for someone to find me or for that prick to come and untie me.

I tried to sit up on the bed, so that I would be able to put my fingers to use and try to loosen the knot on my feet, but as soon as I started to fumble with the rope Bryn flung open the door.

"Good morning!" He greeted as he stretched and yawned loudly," That was a lovely 8 hours, yes?"

"The longest of my life." My voice was raspy due to my dry throat

He stopped and look at me, "I see you've been trying to get away,"

"I'm trying to loosen this knot that you tied, moron."

He chuckled, "you look like a mess I don't even want to look at you." He shook his head

"This is all your fault!" I spat at him,"I hate you!"

"I don't blame you," he shrugged," I hate me too."

He walked towards me and stood over the bed as he stared at me, his airy gaze raking over my entire body. He then sat down beside me and started to untie my bounds.

"Listen, you'll understand in time why I'm doing what I'm doing. You already know part of the reason but I can sense that you're confused and on the verge of losing it..." He paused to pull the knot loose, "And I have a feeling that I may be the reason why."

"Yeah no shit sherlock." I gave him an icy glare as I rubbed my bruised wrist. He looked down at my hand and saw the mess he had made,

"Go and get yourself cleaned up and come downstairs, I'll take a look at that wrist." He got up off of the bed and swiftly walked out of the room.
One minute he's being a douche bag, and the next minute he's genuinely caring. I honestly don't know what's up with this guy, how could someone be so bipolar, I simply can't handle it.

I got up from the bed and stumbled my way to the bathroom, my feet were in one position for eight hours and now they were sore, and yes, I had small cuts on my ankle as well,

"Oh crap!" I exclaimed as I fell to my knees

"Bitch you weak."  My sub conscience teased

I groaned loudly, and started to continue my crawl towards the bathroom. This was embarrassing and painful, imagine seeing me unclean, haven't showered for days, crawling my weak ass to the bathroom just so that I could go and clean myself up,

"Damn you Bryn!" I hissed

I forgot that my luck runs very thin, because as soon as I said that I heard a deep chuckle behind me. I jumped a bit because I was taken off guard and looked back at him with a scowl on my face

"Does this look funny to you?!" I angrily said through my teeth, I winced as a sharp pain shot through my leg

He grinned and walked towards me, when he got closer to me my breath caught in my throat and my eyes shot open. He effortlessly scooped me up from off of the floor and carefully carried me to the bathroom.

He put the toilet seat down and rested me on top of it. He turned on the pipe and I silently watched as the warm water slowly filled up the tub and it gradually started to foam as he poured the bubble bath inside. The mesmerizing hum of the running water, the rising of the bubbles as it laid on top of it, the smell of the bubblegum scented shampoo filled my nose; this was all so aesthetically pleasing and I felt like I was at peace, even though I knew I wasn't.