Chapter 6

The smell of bacon and eggs floated into my nose and made my nose flare. Bacon and eggs? I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs towards the kitchen, "Mom!?" I shouted excitedly running into the kitchen,"what are you still doing here pedophile." Bryn stood at the stove cooking, for a little while I was taken aback and impressed but then I remembered that I disliked him.

"What? No good morning?" He asked, his back facing me,

"I don't care. You're not supposed to be here." I said my face stone cold. He then turned with a soft motion and placed a very full plate in front of me,
"Good morning Kristie, breakfast?" I sighed and walked to the island and plopped down in the chair and rubbed my temples,

"What's the matter princesa?" Bryn asked, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Where's Bianca?"

"At school." He said calmly. I stared at him, wait? At school?! I got up and ran into the shower and quickly got dressed.

15 minutes later
I walked downstairs and went to where Bryn was watching a comedy on the TV, "you need to leave." I snapped rudely,

"Where are you going?" He asked and I rolled my eyes,

"School dumbass."

"At 10:56?" He asked looking at the watch on his hand, I groaned and sat heavily on the couch next to him.

"I despise you," I said rubbing my temples, " Couldn't you wake me up?"

"Nillness ļĺope." Wait what?
L
"What?!" I exclaimed, I was getting pissed, " but you woke Bianca up." He cocked his head at me and I got up suddenly but a pair of hands gripped my hand firmly,

"I didn't. When I got up she was gone and she messaged me and told me she was at school."
I snatched my hand from his grasp and walked into the kitchen.
I needed a drink.

.

.
We sat on the couch, I'm on one end and he's on the other, watching Family Fued, these people are really really dumb, like honestly.
Sigh I'm pretty sure I was sober, but I drank so much Scotch that I was seeing little black specks and white sheep dancing in my head... But I was still aware of things.

"You look horrible." Bryn glared at me and said,

"Thank you asshole" I flashed my finger at him and got up swaying my hips, last thing I remember was falling down the steps to the basement, and then... Darkness.

......
Bryn's POV
I frowned down at Kristie at the bottoms of a flight of stairs, I shook my head and descended down to her. She was so crazy, she drank the whole bottle of scotch(which she told me that she never drank before), then she took two bottles of beer and threw it all over the floor... For no apparent reason, ugh wasted a good drink...

.

.

.
.
.

I was just about walking down the stairs when i heard the clicking of heels coming up the steps, I immediately paused... keys jingling... oh shit. I ran up the stairs as fast as i could, ah mean i really don't care if she sees me but its for Kristie's and Bianca's sake and the fact that i wouldn't like police getting involved.

I was creeping my way up the stairs when i heard footsteps behind me, causing me to stop abruptly....

Then a female voice said, "What are you doing?"

.................................................................................................................