2

A/N

Look at my smol bean^ he's so cute!!

I am perfectly aware Ronaldo likes Neymar in real life as he said so, but in this book it will be a little different, oops.

❦ {Neymar's POV} 

'We've got so many big games coming up and you seem so happy about it, dude teach me your ways!' Gerard Pique shouts as we pass the ball to each other, during training.

'Yeah, I don't know why I'm so happy,' I said as I unlocked my phone to check my Instagram.

Pique raises his brows, 'Why do you keep going on Insta? Since when did you start going on there?' He says, shooting me a look.

I didn't actually know how to respond to that question as I didn't really know the answer, well I did, I wanted to see if Evelyn would say something but if I told Pique, he'd just tease me.

'Oh, just this girl-'

'Wait, our boy Neymar has a girlfriend?' Messi says, joining in the conversation.

'Who's the hot chick?' Suarez butts into the conversation, now.

I hang my head down in embarrassment as all my Barca mates take the piss out of me. Our friendship never stops and all we do is take the piss and laugh at each other.

'Oh, how I miss Marc Barta on the squad,' I say, changing the conversation completely.

But they managed to bring it back, 'Yeah if he was here he'd be wanting to know who the chick is too!' Pique laughs like a little school boy.

'Guys, we haven't even met! I literally only spoke to her yesterday!' I finally blurted out, leaving out the part that she was the sister of Cristiano Ronaldo.

---

❦ {Evelyn's POV} ❦ 

I just came back from shopping and Cris had another game today. I watched him leaving the door, 'Goodluck!' I shout.

'For the 27320000th time, would you like to go to the game?' He asks as he stops the door from shutting.

I raise one eyebrow, 'What do you think the answer will be?' 

'Oh, you'll never change!' He laughs as he shakes his head.

I smile and then stop him, 'Hey, what do you think of that footballer, Neymar?' I asked, curiously.

Cris knits his eyebrows together, 'You know, we do not take any names of players like him,' he says, in a rude tone.

'What? He's just a player! It's not the player's fault, they're not all bad people just because Barcelona is our enemies.'

Cris's face fell and his jaw clenched, 'Shut up Evelyn, you know how they push our players around and now you have the audacity to stick up for them!'