23

❦ {Evelyn's POV} ❦

A Month Later 

'I still can't get over the fact that I met Antoine Griezmann, my favourite footballer!' I said, as I posted the candid of Antoine on Instagram.

evelynronaldo

1,272,373 likes

1,272,373 likes

'i got to hang out with this cool dude😩😋 antogriezmann'

antogriezmann: you were absolutely amazing, evelyn!! loved meeting you!!

neymarjr: this is nice❤️

maddierodriguez: omg you finally met him!!

---

'I'm glad you enjoyed that day, even though I wasn't there with you!' Neymar responded, staring at me smile at my screen.

'I wish you were though, it would have been amazing!' I said.

'So do you love my gift to you?' Neymar says, looking at the eiffel tower contrast with the sunset.

I turn my head slightly to face him, 'Yes more than anything! I just can't believe you'd spend so much money on all of this,' I shook my head.

'Money is no problem to me, and besides, I'd do anything for you,' he smiled, warmly. 'So, how much do you like surprises?' Neymar asked, turning in my direction.

I turned to him, 'Unexpected things are the best, I guess?'

Neymar stood up, his hand in his pocket searching for something.

I got up to see what he was doing, 'What's wrong?'

'Nothing, I just wanted to ask you something...'

I watched him carefully. He found what he wanted in his pocket and took it out, revealing a little box which he opened as he leant down on one knee.

'Evelyn, will you marry me?'

My mouth transitioned into an 'O' shape to show my amusement.

'Neymar- I- I'

'Evelyn, will you?' He asked again, getting more nervous.