6

❦ {Neymar's POV} ❦

The game ended on a draw 2-2, in which Neymar and Ronaldo scored a goal each. On the way out, I found Neymar and hurried over to him.

'I've been on Instagram, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend?' Neymar said, so seriously.

'What? I don't?' 

Neymar completely ignored what I just said and continued, 'And you didn't tell me that he was my friend, Marc Bartra.' At this point, his jaw clenched.

'Okay, you sound silly right now! Neymar, Marc is my best friend?' I laughed, even though the atmosphere was so tense.

'Best friend?' 

'Yeah, silly! What made you think otherwise?' I nudged him.

Neymar held his phone up and showed me photos of when I hugged Marc, I thought Neymar looked pissed but instead I realised he was just jealous. 

'I hadn't seen Marc in ages so I gave him a hug and those flowers that he was holding, wasn't for me. Chill,' I hissed, folding my arms and walked off.

Who gave him the right to get jealous when all I did was give my best friend a hug but only then did I realise, people captioned it: 'I ship them so much'.

Oh, maybe that's why Neymar got pissed.

I continued walking away from the stadium but Neymar caught up with me and grabbed hold of my arm, 'I'm so sorry, I had no right to get possessive over who you hug or get close with,' he blurted. 

'You're damn right.'

I saw his face fall when I gave him the sassy comment. His sad puppy eyes grew and I couldn't resist being upset with him.

'I suppose it's okay, I would have done the same thing if I saw you with another girl,' I said whilst shrugging.

We walked up together, it was dark as night so it was good, no one would be able to tell who we are in the dark. Neymar and I spent an hour walking, getting to know each other and this was the only chance. 

'You know, I want to take you out on a date,' Neymar said, spinning me around so that I was facing him.

I held both of his arms with my hands, 'It won't ever happen... Unless my brother meets you and sees you're a nice person.' 

Neymar shrugs, 'We can try, I guess.'

I smile a bit more than I usually do and that's when Neymar leant in getting closer to my face, so close that I could feel his breath.

However, Neymar was teasing me, he wasn't going to kiss me, he went to sniff my cheek. 

'Hmm, your cheeks don't smell like strawberries, so why are your cheeks so red?' 

'I don't know,' the words came out quieter than I thought, maybe because Neymar was so close to me.

Not long after, I couldn't help with Neymar teasing me so I pushed him away and walked to him. He held my waist with his hands as he pulled me closer, and I finally spoke, 'Since you're going to tease me, why don't you let me do the honours?'

My lips gently touched his, and he softly kissed me back. I pushed him a bit by accident but that only made him deepen the kiss. My hands ruffled through his hair, as we made out. But it looked like we both had never made out with anyone else before because we tumbled onto the floor.

#MakeOutOfTheCentury, I thought.

We got back up, laughing our heads off, 'That was fun,' I giggled. But that's when my phone rang continuously.

I picked up the call, 'Yes? Oh, I'll get a taxi if you want? Okay, okay bye.'

Neymar stared at me, 'What happened?'

I sighed, 'My brother is going to stay around a few more hours but he wants me to get home.'

Neymar held me close as we began to walk again, this time heading to the car park. 'How about I take you home instead?' he says, as we walk over to several cars.

'But what if someone sees us?' I ask, already having theories.

Neymar opened the car door for me, let go of my hand and waited for me to sit down so he could shut the door. Then he walked over to his side and sat down, starting up his car.

'Then they can know,' he finally says, putting his seat belt on.

'Know what?' I questioned him as I struggled to put the seat belt on.

Neymar leant himself over to fix my seatbelt and ended up laying on my lap.

'That you're mine,' his head was now on my lap ⏤ which was now being used as a comfy cushion or pillow.

'I am all yours,' I smiled, lowering my head so I can kiss him, as his head lay still on my lap.

---

Thanks to everyone who votes and comments on my books, it means a lot. If you want me to read your books, just message me. 

I was thinking if I should write a fanfic on Antoine Griezmann but an Instagram version, like this? Would anyone read it?