24

just added that gif^ to kill all of you guys😂😩

last chapter I guess!

-----

❦ Evelyn's POV ❦

I walked into the kitchen to drink a glass of water but as I walked past the front room, I saw that the door was open and Maddie was talking to someone.

'Maddie?' I called out, as I walked over to her, 'Who are you talking to?'

I stopped, beside Maddie, and recognised the familiar face.

'Oh, Evelyn, hey!' Marc said as we hugged each other, 'I haven't seen you in so long!'

'I know, I've missed you,' I say, letting him go.

'Me too.'

'Why don't you come in? The boys are here,' I say, welcoming him in.

-

As Marc entered, he saw Messi and they began chatting away. Cristiano and Maddie went upstairs to check on Letícia, my 1-year-old.

'Neymar?' I question, as I see Neymar touching a photo frame of me, Letícia and himself.

He turns around instantly and places the frame on the table.

'We need to talk,' I say, fidgeting with my fingers.

'About what?'

'About us.'

'What's wrong with us?' He says, looking around the room.

I take a deep breath and walk closer to him, 'Well, we've been dating for ages. We've even got our own child-'

'So you're trying to say, we settle down?' Neymar interrupts.

'That's not how I was going to say it.'

'We've been through this. I took my time and proposed to you but what did you do?'

'I gave you my answer, I said 'Yes' quite clearly!' I shot back.

He beamed right back at me, 'But the minute you slept with Antoine Griezmann, you changed your decision.'

'But you slept with Bruna! It was payback!' I rallied back.

'We broke up with each other, that's why!' He equalised.

'This was three years ago! Can we just get past this?!' I shouted but did it quiet enough, so no one else could hear.

'I want to, I do, Evelyn. But marriage is forever and I just don't think you like me that-'