19

oh gooooood. why does neymar have to be so heart-eyes?? omfg that gif will be the death of me ^^

❦ {Evelyn's POV} ❦

I knew Marc liked Maddie secretly, maybe not as much as he liked me but he needed to get over me. I wasn't any good for anyone and they deserved better.

I quickly tapped on the Instagram app, to send a DM to one of Neymar's best friends.

evelynronaldo: is this messi?

leomessi: yeah who else could it be

leomessi: jokiiiing

evelynronaldo: aha you're a funny one. so um i was going to ask for your help :)

leomessi: sure, what do you need help with?

evelynronaldo: i just need marc to realise that he has something (maybe feelings) for my friend maddie. idk what to do, maybe make him jealous?

leomessi: oh pip squeak. I know the exact person who would be able to do the job for you, in seconds!!

evelynronaldo: omg who?

leomessi: neymar. maddie and neymar can flirt a bit, it will be believable because they are close. just don't get jealous lol

evelynronaldo: oh, of course i won't get jealous! that's easy :)

leomessi: so i'll tell neymar to flirt with maddie and then marc can walk in, get a bit jealous and maybe realise that he likes maddie. 

evelynronaldo: okay cool plan :)

---

❦ {Neymar's POV} ❦

I read my Instagram DM's from Messi, telling me to make Marc jealous for Maddie. Of course, I wasn't going to do this without Evelyn's consent but she was the one to come up with the plan. 

Evelyn and Marc were still in the kitchen and I stood next to Maddie, quietly. 

The plan wouldn't work if Maddie didn't know the plan, because she'd be wondering why I am flirting with her, so I turn around and show her my Instagram DM's.

'So what exactly do we do, to make him jealous?' Maddie whispered, after reading the DM's.

Before any of us could think of what to do, Marc and Evelyn walked back into the room. That's when I rushed an idea.

I pulled Maddie closer to me and kissed her.