8

{Neymar's POV}

Today, was the day I had signed up to go to Evelyn's modelling agency. She had to have this professional party which she needed someone to go with so she invited me. Although, we haven't really spoken much since the last time I saw her.

I picked out my favourite suit, for tonight's special event and I get a DM from Evelyn.

evelynronaldo: it's tonight!! I'm so excited!!

neymarjr: evelyn, go with a friend. I don't think I'll be able to make it.

evelynronaldo: what??

neymarjr: I'm busy, sorry!

evelynronaldo: ugh neymar..

evelynronaldo: it's okay i'll find someone else.

Me? Going to the event? Of course I was going! I just wanted to give Evelyn a surprise, when I arrive.

---

{Evelyn's POV}

'Evelyn, I cannot believe you'd sneak behind me and meet that player!' Cristiano shouted as I sat at the breakfast table, however, he was standing rather than sitting.

'I didn't 'sneak' behind you! I just met him!' I argued back, placing my spoon on the table with attitude.

'I have so many questions right now! When you took that selfie, that was taken in this house. How on earth did that happen? How did you two know each other? You know what, I bet you didn't go to that game yesterday for me. I was a fool thinking that. You went for him, didn't you? I bet you even cheered for him.'

I was dead silent, no words came out, I couldn't even process my thoughts.

'Answer the goddamn questions, Evelyn!' he exclaimed, fed up of my silence.

'I-I don't know- I went for both of you but I cheered on for you.'

'Who are you taking to that event? Neymar? Because I swear if I see him with you-'

'No, because of you I have no one to take,' I scoffed, folding my arms.

'Take Marc Bartra,' he said, grabbing his jacket whilst leaving.

I watch Cris leave, as another Instagram DM pops up.

jamesrodriguez: my sister is going to the event today so she needs someone good to take, any ideas?

evelynronaldo: no, I'm sorry james. I'm going with marc.

jamesrodriguez: what about neymar?

evelynronaldo: cris got annoyed about him and besides, he told me he wasn't coming anyway.

jamesrodriguez: oh, guess she'll find someone there anyway.

evelynronaldo: isn't neymar friends with your sister?

jamesrodriguez: not friends, they're close though.