13

❦ {Cristiano's POV} ❦

I walked around in circles, it was 1am and Evelyn still hadn't returned home. I was dead worried about her so I went back to the Instagram DM's.

cristiano: have you heard from her yet?

Neymar didn't respond but a phone call came through to my phone, I didn't even check to see who it was and picked up the call straight away.

'Yes, I'm Cristiano?'

'Your sister got hit by a car and we're taking her into the operation theatre, please come here instantly,' the lady on the phone says and cuts it.

'Oh no, Evelyn,' I shout to myself and grab the car keys.

---

As I got into the car, I quickly sent Neymar DM.

cristiano: Evelyn got hit by a car, she's in the hospital, come by quickly. They're taking her into the operation theatre.

neymarjr: what??? i'll be there straight away.

---

❦ {Neymar's POV} ❦

I read the DM almost instantly and dropped my things and ran straight for the door.

'Where are you going?' Pique questions me as he walks out the kitchen with flour all over his face.

'Evelyn got into an accident, she's having an operation. I need to check on her,' I said, shutting the door behind me and running into my car.

---

❦ {Cristiano's POV} ❦

I waited around, sitting on the chair, both hands on my head, hoping that Evelyn was okay.

Almost instantly, Neymar came rushing in and walked over to me, he looked stressed out just as much as I was.

'Where is she? Is she okay?' Neymar asked, not even thinking straight.

'She's in the OT, and I don't know,' I shook my head.

Neymar began to panic, walking around in circles but a loud voice stopped him.